Name Of The Company: KPMG
Experience Required: 0 to 1 yrs
Educational Qualification: BA or B.Sc
Job Designation: Associates
Functional Area: Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Type of Industry: Accounting / Finance
Required Candidate Skills :
- Ability to work on process driven environment using computer systems and strictly comply with the recurring process.
- Attention to detail.
- Quality and time conscious.
- Good communication skills.
- Work in a team environment.
- Analytical and logical mind to judge the projects.
Package Offered : Best in Market
- Follow the process manual.
- To enter data in Tax software accurately.
- To request for missing information through superiors.
- To perform a self-review of the project/Authorization before submitting it for Quality Check.
- Update Atlas Status step as and when required.
- To ensure consistency in work- no repetition of errors.
- Always stay top on analytical skills.
- To adhere to time budgets on each task assigned.
- To attend the Training Programs regularly.
- To work on the feedbacks received from the superiors.
- To adhere to client guidelines at all times.
- Pro activeness is very much important in taking up the new types of work/projects.
- Ability to work independently with minimum direction.
Work Location: Ernakulam / Kochi/ Cochin
KPMG in India is one of the leading providers of risk, financial services and business advisory, internal audit, corporate governance, and tax and regulatory services. A leading professional services firms with over 135,000 people working together to deliver value in more than 140 countries by providing deep industry insights in Audit, Tax & Advisory.
Interested Candidates can walk in to our office with a copy of an updated resume and a passport size photograph. The details are given below:
Walk-in Date : 19th to 23rd August 2013
Walk-in Time : 9:30 AM-12:00 PM
7th floor, Phase 2 Leela Infopark,