Kendriya Vidyalaya ONGC Vadodara Walk in Interview for Various Teachers Posts, 2016: Kendriya Vidyalaya, ONGC, Vadodara – Walk in Interview – Recruitment for Various Teachers Posts on Contract Basis.
Name of the Posts & Educational Qualification:
- PGT (English, Hindi, Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Biology):
- Two years’ Integrated Post Graduate degree M.Sc. Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject; OR
- Master Degree from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in aggregate in the concerned subjects.
- B.Ed. or equivalent degree from recognized university.
- Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English medium.
- Post Graduate Teacher (Computer Science):
- B.E or B.Tech. (Computer Science/IT) from a recognized University or equivalent Degree or Diploma from an institution/ university recognized by the Govt. of India. OR
- B.E or B. Tech. (any stream) and Post Graduate Diploma in Computers from recognized University. OR
- M.Sc (Computer Science)/MCA or Equivalent from a recognized University. OR
- B.Sc (Computer Science) /BCA or Equivalent and Post Graduate degree in subject from a recognized University. OR
- Post Graduate Diploma in Computer and Post Graduate degree in any subject from recognized University. OR
- ‘B’ Level from DOEACC and Post Graduate degree in any subject. OR
- ‘C’ Level from ‘DOEACC’ Ministry of Information and Communication Technology and Graduation.
- Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English.
- TGT (English, Sanskrit, Maths, Social Science):
- Graduation with 50% marks in the concerned subjects + B.Ed.
- Senior Secondary School Certificate with 50% marks or Intermediate with 50% marks or its equivalent
- Pass in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) conducted by the CBSE in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose.
- Competence to teach through Hindi & English media
- BA / B.Sc (Psychology) with certificate of diploma in counselling.
- Desirable: Minimum of one year experience in providing Career/ Educational Counselling to students at school or working knowledge and experience in placement bureaus. Or registration with Rehabilitation Counsel of India as vocational counsellor.
- Computer Instructor:
- B. Tech (Comp. Sci./IT) / PGDCA / B.C.A. with at least 50% Marks
Selection Process: Selection will be based on INTERVIEW.
How to Apply:
- Eligible candidate should submit their application form before 03/03/2016 at below mentioned address. (Candidates should bring their original Documents / Certificate with self photo copy and 2 passport size photograph at time of interview.) at below mentioned address.
- Kendriya Vidyalaya No. 4, ONGC Campus, Makarpura Road, Baroda – 390009.
Important Dates & Time:
- Last Date for Submission Application: 03/03/2016
- PGTs & TGTs: 03/03/2016 at 8:00 AM to 1:30 PM
- PRTs and other: 03/03/2016 at 2:30 PM onwards