IFFCO Gandhidham Walk in Interview
Name of the Posts & Educational Qualification:
- PGTs (Physics, Biology, Mathematics, English, Chemistry, Commerce, Economics, Hindi):
- Master degree (M.Sc. or M.A.) in respective subject with minimum 50% marks and above along with B.Ed.
- PGT – Computer Science:
- At least 50% marks in aggregate in any of the following:
- B.E or B.Tech (Computer Science/ IT) from a recognized University or equivalent Degree or Diploma from an institution/ university recognised by the Govt. of India. or
- B.E or B.Tech (any stream) and Post Graduate Diploma in Computers from recognized University or
- M.Sc. (Computer Science)/ MCA or Equivalent from a recognized University or
- B.Sc. (Computer Science) / BCA or Equivalent and Post Graduate degree in subject from a recognized University or
- Post Graduate Diploma in Computer and Post Graduate degree in any subject from a recognized University or
- ‘B’ Level from DOEACC and Post Graduate degree in any subject or
- ‘C’ Level from ‘DOEACC’ Ministry of Information and Communication Technology and Graduation.
- Senior secondary school certificate with 50% marks or its equivalent and diploma or certificate in basis teachers’ training of duration of not less than two years. OR Bachelor of elementary education (B. El. Ed) Or higher than above
- CTET from Central or State Government is must.
- A Bachelor Degree with B.Ed. or Sr. Secondary (Class XII) with 50% marks and JBT and CTET/ STET cleared.
- Games Coach:
- SAI Coaches, NIS/B.P. Ed/M.P. Ed/Diploma or Participation at National/State level with good Track records.
- Basic Qualification from recognized University/Institute
- Computer Instructor:
- B.E., B.Tech. (Computer Science)/ BCA/ MCA/ M.Sc. (Computer Science), M.Sc. (Electronics with Computer Science component)/ M.Sc. (IT)/ B.Sc. (Computer Science) or Bachelors/ Masters degree in any Science subject/ Mathematics from recognized university with PGDCA from Government University/ Institute OR
- Post Graduate degree in any subject with PGDCA from Government recognized University/ Institute/ ‘O’ level from DOEACC OR
- Post Graduate degree in any subject with minimum ‘A’ level from DOEACC
- BA/ B.Sc. (Psychology) with certificate of Diploma in counseling.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on INTERVIEW.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates can apply & reach their for interview along with original mark sheets certificates testimonials & one set of attested Xerox copies of the same to given below address.
- Kendriya Vidyalaya, IFFCO Township, Udaynagar, Gandhidham (Kutch), Gujarat- 370 203
Interview Date & Time: 07/03/2016 at 08:00 AM