Kendriya Vidyalaya, Vadodara published Walk in Interview notification for recruitment for below Various Posts on contractual basis. For more details about this recruitment like, educational qualification, age limit, selection procedure, how to apply & more details as under. You can view official advertisement by following links.
Kendriya Vidhyalaya Vadodara Walk in Interview at kvafsbaroda.edu.in
Name of the Posts & Educational Qualification:
- Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT): (Hindi, Eng., Maths, Science, Social Science)
- Four years’ Integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate OR
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks in the concerned subjects/ combination of subjects and in aggregate. The electives subjects and Languages in the combination of subjects are as under :
- For TGT (‘Sanskrit): Sanskrit as a subject in all the three years.
- For TGT (Hindi): Hindi as a subject in all the three years.
- For TGT (English): English as a subject in all the three years.
- For TGT (SO.St): Any two of the following:
- History, Geography, Economics and Pol. Science of which one must be either History or Geography.
- For TGT (Maths): Bachelor Degree in Maths with any two of the following subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Electronics, Computer Science, Statistics.
- For TGT (Science): Botany, Zoology and Chemistry
- Pass in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test-VI-VIII (CTET) conducted by CBSE in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose. Proficiency in teaching Hindi and English medium
- Vocational Instructor (Games & Sports):
- SAI Coaches, NIS/ B. P. Ed/ M. P. Ed/ Diploma or Participation at National / State level with good track records
- Senior Secondary School Certificate with 50% marks or Intermediate with 50% marks or its equivalent & certificate in basic teachers’ training of duration of not less than two years.
- Pass in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test-I-V(CTET) conducted by the CBSE in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose.
- Competence to teach through Hindi & English media.
- Computer Instructor:
- BE/B Tech (Computer Science) / B C A / M C A / M. Sc (Computer Science) / M.Sc.(Electronics with Computer Science component) / M.Sc(IT) / B.Sc. (Computer Science) OR
- Bachelor’s / Master Degree in any Science subject / Mathematics from recognized university with Postgraduate Diploma in Computer Application from government recognized university / institute. OR
- Post-graduate degree in any subject with Postgraduate Diploma in Computer Application from government recognized university / ‘O’ level from DOEACC. OR
- Post-graduate degree in any subject with minimum ‘A’ level from DOEACC
- BA/BSc (Psychology) with Certificate of Diploma in Counseling. Minimum of One Year Experience in Providing Career/Educational Counseling of students at schools.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on interview.
How to Apply: Interested candidates can apply on prescribe format & reach their for interview along with application form, & all relevant certificates to given below address.
- Interview Date: 07/03/2016
- Interview Time:
- TGT & Game Coach (VI): 09:00 am to 11:00 am
- PRT, Com. Instructor, Counselors: 11:15 am on wards
- Reporting Time:
- TGT & Game Coach (VI): 08:00 am
- PRT, Com. Instructor, Counselors: 10:30 am