Job Vacancies in Google For Test Engineers (Freshers & Experienced) – Bangalore, Hyderabad
Company Name: Google India
Qualification: BE/BTech/MTech (Freshers) & BA, BS (Exprienced)
Experience: Freshers & Experienced
Job Locations: Bangalore, Hyderabad
Job Role: Test Engineer
At Google, our philosophy is build it, break it and then rebuild it better. That thinking is at the core of how we approach testing at Google. Unlike roles with similar names at the other companies, Test Engineers at Google aren’t manual testers — you write scripts to automate testing and create tools so developers can test their own code. As a Test Engineer, you navigate Google’s massive codebase, identify weak spots and constantly design better and creative ways to break software and identify potential problems. You’ll have a huge impact on the quality of Google’s growing suite of products and services.
– BE/BTech/MTech in Computer Science
– Highly proficient in a Unix/Linux environment.
– Strong scripting skills (perl, shell).
– BA/BS in Computer Science (In lieu of degree, 4 years relevant work experience).
– 3 years of experience developing test automation in C++, Java or Python
– Experience with test methodologies, writing test plans, creating test cases and debugging
Job Duties or Responsibilities:
– Develop test strategies
– Automate tests using test frameworks
– Write moderately complex code/scripts to test systems
– Take responsibility for monitoring product development and usage at all levels with an eye toward – improving product quality
– Create test harnesses and infrastructure
Area of Work:
The web is what you make of it, and the Chrome and Apps team is helping the world make more of the web. From open-source pros to user-experience extraordinaires, the team develops products like Chrome OS, Gmail and Google Docs that help users connect, communicate and collaborate with others. Our consumer products and Enterprise platforms are giving millions of users at homes, businesses, universities and nonprofits around the world the tools that shape their web experience — and changing the way they think about computing.
How To Apply: