Name Of The Company: JK Technosoft Ltd
Experience Required: 0-1 yrs
Educational Qualification: MCA -2013 Passouts & B.E./B.Tech-2012 Passouts
Job Designation: Software Trainee
Functional Area: Application Programming
Type of Industry: IT-Software Services
Required Candidate Skills & Job Description:
- Candidate Should be an MCA or B Tech in Computer Science / IT.
- Candidate Should have Aggregate marks should be 75% or above till declared result.
- Candidates having prior experience in RDBMS, will be preferred.
- After successful screening of resume, you will get a call for relevant test.
- After successful completion of test/GD/Interview, you will be offered a software trainee position with Rs 5000 per month stipend.
- The training period will be of 6 Months.
- After the successful completion of training, you will be offered a permanent Software Engineer Trainee position in our organization, with starting package of 2.4 Lacs per year.
- There is a bond of 2.5 Years for which you are required to sign the bond and provide us the Bank Guarantee of Rs. 1.0 Lac. The bank guarantee must be provided at the time of joining as Trainee.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about date and venue for written test.
Work Location: Noida
JK Technosoft (JKT) is a global software & solutions company that is driven by the simple yet powerful tenet of providing ‘total customer satisfaction’. A valuable asset of the JK Organization, one of India’s largest industrial groups with an annual turnover exceeding US$ 4 billion, JKT is at the leading edge of comprehensive IT services & solutions.
The last date to apply for the position is 28-August-2013 .
If you have already applied in last six month, do not apply again.
Only apply in the prescribed format below, otherwise your application will be rejected.
How To Apply:
- Please send your resume in the email text body in HTML / Text format. Do not send your resume as an attachment.
- Please indicate in your resume if you have earned any technical certification in RDBMS/Microsoft Technologies.
- Please indicate in your resume if you have earned any management degree or certificate like MBA or certificate in Management.
- Please specify your extra-curricular achievements as well.
- In the resume please mention following details about your qualification from 10th onward
- Exam Pass
- Year of Passing
- %age of marks
- Rank (if any)
- Details of experience (technology, projects, client, company, duration, your role, team size etc.)
6. Subject line should include the following information in the below order:
- Qualification – like MCA or BTech
- Year of passing like 2012
- %age of marks till now
- University name
- Yrs. of experience
For example subject line MCA/2012/78.3%/IP University/2.0 indicates that the candidate is a MCA, passed in 2012 with 78.3% marks from IP University and having work experience of 2 years.
7. Please send your email to – email@example.com
Any resume not conforming to the above standard will be straightway rejected.
Attachment containing emails may be filtered out due to virus threat.
Those who have applied in past six month need not to apply.