ITBP Recruitment 2014 WalkIns for GDMO and Specialist Doctor Post: Indo- Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP), Ministry of Home Affairs/ Govt of India, New Delhi published notification for the recruitment of 31 GDMO and Specialist Doctor Posts on contract basis.
Interested candidates can attend the interview held on 18-06-2014 and 25-06-2014.
ITBP Recruitment Details:
Total Posts: 31
Post Name and Location:
1. 33rd Bn Guwahati (Assam) NE: 02 Posts
2. 10th Bn Kimin, AP: 01 Post
3. 20th Bn Aalo AP (NE): 01 Post
4. 31st Bn, Yupia (AP) NE: 01 Post
5. 4th Bn, Dhirang, (AP) NE: 01 Post
6. 49th Bn, Dibrugarh, (Assam) NE: 01 Post
7. I”Bn. Joshimath (UKD): 01 Post
8. 3rd Bn, Bareilly(UP): 01 Post
9. 12th Bn Matli (UKD): 02 Posts
10. 14th Bn , Pithoragarh (UKD): 01 Post
11. 35th Bn Almora (UKD): 01 Post
12. 36th BN Lohaghat(UKD): 01 Post
13. CH (DEHRADUN): 01 Post
14. M & si Auli: 01 Post
15. 2nd Bn , Kullu (HP): 02 Posts
16. 24thBn Leh (J&K): 02 Posts
17. 43rd th Bn ,Shalabag(HP): 02 Posts
18. 37′h Bn. Leh (J&K): 02 Posts
19. 27thBn, Kerala: 01 Post
20. 29th Bn , Jabalpur (MP): 01 Post
21. 41ST Bn, Bhubneswar (Orrisa): 01 Post
22. 45thBn, Madurai (T.N): 01 Post
23. 26th Bn , Ludhian (Punjab): 01 Post
Specialists for CH (Deharadun):
24. Physician/ Medicines Specialist: 01 Post
25. Surgeon: 01 Post
Salary: Specialists – Rs. 49,750/- , GDMO – Rs. 41213/-
Age Limit: All doctors appointed will not continue on the post once they reach 65 years of age.
A recognized medical qualification included in the first or Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956, Post Graduation Degree/ Diploma in the concerned Specialty as mentioned in Section-A of Section-b of Schedule-VI or equivalent.
Selection Process: Medical Exam & interview.
How to Apply:
Interested and Eligible candidates can attend the interview along with original and photocopies of all relevant documents (Graduate and PG Certificate, Age Proof, Experience certificate etc).
The application in a plane paper should be superscribed with Name of the post applied for and five passport size recent photographs. The candidates should be given minimum three choices for the place of posting.
Checkout the Walk-Ins venues in the Notification form given below.
For Post No. 1 to 6, 15 to 18, 24 and 25 Posts – 18-06-2014.
For Post No. 7 to 14 and 19 to 23 Posts – 25-06-2014.