ISRO Recruitment 2014 for 233 Assistants(Administrative Support Staff) Jobs. ISRO has been released a notification for 233 posts in Ahmedabad, Bangalor, Hyderabad, New Delhi, Sriharikota, Thiruvananthapuram . Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 17-07-2014 to 07-08-2014. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job. You can also download the application form or challan form if provided.
ISRO Recruitment 2014 Details:
Opening date for on-line registration: 17-07-2014
Closing date for on-line registration: 07-08-2014
Last date for payment of fee: 08-08-2014
Closing date for receiving documents as stated in para 6 above at ISRO HQ: 14-08-2014
Written test: 12-10-2014
Total Number of Vacancies: 233 Posts
Name of the Posts:
1. Ahmedabad: 04 Posts
2. Bangalore: 75 Posts
3. Hyderabad: 24 Posts
4. New Delhi: 04 Posts
5. Sriharikota: 54 Posts
6. Thiruvananthapuram: 72 Posts
Graduation in Arts/Commerce/ Management/ Science/ Computer Applications with First Class, as declared by the University with Knowledge in the use of Computers.(The prescribed qualification to be acquired on or before 07/08/2014)
18 – 26 years as on 07-08-2014 (31 years in case of SC/ST candidates and 29 years for OBC candidates. Ex-Servicemen, Persons with Disabilities, Widows, Divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands and who are not remarried; Meritorious Sportspersons are eligible for age relaxation as per Govt. of India orders.)
There will be an Application Fee of Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only). Women, Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Ex-servicemen, and Persons with Disabilities (PWD) candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee.
The qualification prescribed is the MINUMUM requirement and possession of the same does not automatically make candidates eligible to take-up the written test. Based on the academic performance and bio-data, initial screening will be conducted and a higher cut-off percentage may be adopted to short-list of candidates for taking-up written test. The written test will be conducted on 12-10-2014 [Sunday] at seven venues viz., Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Guwahati, Hyderabad, New Delhi and Thiruvananthapuram. However, the Organisation reserves the right tocancel/change the written test venue and re-allot the candidates to any other test centre. The call letters for written test to the short-listed candidates will be sent only by e-mail during the first week of October, 2014. Based on the academic performance, performance in the written test, candidates will be shortlisted for interview, the schedule and venue of which will be notified. Those who secure minimum 50% marks each in both objective and descriptive type questions in the written test will be considered for short-listing for interview. However, depending upon the vacancies to be filled-up in each zone, a higher cut- off percentage may be prescribed. Those who secure minimum 50% marks each in written test and interview with an aggregate minimum of 50% marks will be considered for empanelment in the order of merit, subject to number of vacancies notified. In case, sufficient number of SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-servicemen candidates are not available for filling-up the vacancies reserved for these categories, relaxation will be extended to candidates belonging to the respective category, to make good the short-fall.
After the written test, the Answer Keys will be published in the ISRO web-site within three working days of the Written Test, i.e. on 15.10.2014. The candidates may raise objections with valid justifications, if any, within 5 days (i.e. on or before 20.10.2014) of publishing the answer keys in the web-site, to the e-mail email@example.com. Objections, if any, received thereafter will not be considered under any circumstances.
1. The posts are temporary, but likely to continue.
2. The appointees are liable to be posted in any of the Centres/Units of the indian Space Research Organisation/Department of Space situated anywhere in India as and when required. For details of ISRO Centres/Units, please visit ISRO Centers page.
3. Candidates attending the interview will be reimbursed to and fro second-class train fare by the shortest route from the city indicated in the on-line application form to the place of interview (change of address and city for the purpose will not be entertained).
4. Candidates called for interview will have to produce all relevant original documents in proof of details furnished in their applications submitted on-line, at the time of interview. If any information furnished on-line is found to be wrong or false, the candidate will not be interviewed and TA will not be paid.
5. No TA will be paid for attending the written test.
6. ISRO reserves the right not to fill up all or any of the posts, if it so desires.
7. Only Indian nationals need apply.
8. No interim correspondence will be entertained.
9. In case of any clarification candidates may send their mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
10.Government strives to have a workforce which reflects gender balance and women candidates are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply:
The application for on-line registration will be hosted in the ISRO web-site between 17-07-2014 and 07-08-2014. Candidates may visit our web-site at www.isro.gov.in to register their applications on-line between 17-07-2014 and 07-08-2014. Applications will be received on-line only. Upon registration, applicants will be provided with an on-line Registration Number, which should be carefully preserved for future reference. E-mail ID of the applicant will have to be provided in the application CORRECTLY and compulsorily. For those already in employment under Central/State Government, Public Sector Undertakings or Autonomous Bodies, the on-line application has to be invariably followed-up with a ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the employer concerned, duly indicating the name and Reg. No. on the reverse.