Intelligence Bureau Recruitment for 69 Personal Assistant Jobs 2016 : Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India, Intelligence Bureau has published a notification for the recruitment of 69 Personal Assistant vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online from 30-01-2016 to 20-02-2016 till 2359 hours. Other details like age, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below…
Intelligence Bureau Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts: Personal Assistant – 69 Posts
Educational Qualification: 10+2 pass or equivalent with proficiency in stenography. Knowledge of computer operation, viz., Windows 2000/ 2003, MS Word etc.
- Dictation: 10 minutes@ 100 words per minute.
- Skill test on computer‐transcription of shorthand, 40 minutes (English) and 55 minutes (Hindi)
Age Limit: Between 18 years to 27 years
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Written Test / Stenography Skill Test.
- Candidates have to pay of Rs. 50/‐ (Fifty Rupees only) for General and OBC category through cash deposit at any branch of State Bank of India using the Challan form (available in part‐II of the online application). SC/ST and female candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates can apply online through the website www.mha.nic.in.
- Online Application Start Form: 30/01/2016 (at 11:59 PM)
- Last Date of Online Application: 20/02/2016 (till 11:59 PM)