Indian Ordnance Factories Recruitment 2016 for 6911 Jr Works Manager Posts at ofbindia.gov.in
IOF JWM Recruitment 2016: Indian Ordnance Factories is one of the largest industrial organisation, functioning under the Department of Defence Production of Ministry of Defence, Government of India. Recently, this board need to young dynamic and energetic job seekers who have completed their required academic qualification and age perimeter are eligible to apply online application form for Junior Works Manager on its official website at www.ofbindia.gov.in. Dear contenders who have searching for government jobs, those all are receive fantastic opportunities work as your dream jobs. There are total 6911 empty posts for JWM in Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical, Civil, Clothing, Metallurgical and Leather.
Indian Ordnance Factories Recruitment 2016
Organization Name: Indian Ordnance Factories
Number of Posts: 6911 Posts
Name of Posts: Junior Works Manager
- Chemical (Including Environmental Science & Technology, Rubber & Polymers Trades) = 1046
- Mechanical (Including IT, Optical, Electronics & Plastics trades) = 4481
- Electrical = 613
- Metallurgical = 328
- Civil = 200
- Clothing = 212
- Leather = 31
Eligible Criteria for Indian Ordnance Factories Jobs Vacancy 2016:
- Candidate who is applying for above mentioned post should have done B.E / B.Tech / Diploma, ITI in relevant filed / Graduate.
- Education qualification is different from every post so we suggest all aspirants to read official notification because it will give you a clear idea about education criteria.
- To grab official notification we suggest all aspirant to click on below link which will take you directly to official notification.
- An application fee is not yet published in notification hence we have not mentioned over here.
- Candidate who is willing to apply for above mentioned post should not have their age more than 30 years.
- Age relaxation will be given to aspirants who all are coming in reserved category as per Indian government rules.
- Selection process will be based on written examination and if aspirant pass both this exam then he will called for personal interview which will be organized by Indian Ordnance Factories.
How to Apply AP Police Indian Ordnance Factories Jr Recruitment 2015?
- Visit official website of Andhra Indian Ordnance Factories
which is ofb.gov.in
- Check for recent updates over there you can see a link of Indian Ordnance Factories 6911 Recruitment 2015.
- Now read eligibility criteria and fill application form without making any mistake.
- After filling application form check it once again.
- Now attach necessary document in it such as passport size photo or scanned signature.
- Now click on submit button which will be available on screen.