- SSC (Edn):
- M.Sc Physics (with Maths in BSc) or MSc Maths (with Physics in BSc) or MSc Chemistry (with Physics in BSc) or MA (English) with (physics or maths in intermediate or equivalent standard) or Masters in Computer application or Computer science (Physics or Maths at Graduation Level) or MA (History/ Pol Science/Economics) OR BE/B Tech/M Tech in any of the following disciplines:- Mech /Electrical /Computer Science /Technology. (60 % for B.Tech 50% for Post Graduate)
- PC (Logistics):
- B.E/B. Tech in any discipline or MBA or B.Sc /B.Com/B.Sc(IT) with first class and a PG Diploma in Finance/Logistics/Supply Chain Management/Material Management or MCA/MSC(IT) (first class)
- Permanent Cadre: 21 to 25 year (02 Jul 1992 to 01 Jul 1996)
- Logistics: 191/2 to 25 year (02 Jul 1992 to 01 Jan 1998)
- Height & weight: Male – 157 cm | Female – 152 cm with correlated weight as per age.
- Eye sight: 6/6, 6/12 correctable to 6/60, 6/60 with glass.(Should not be color/ night blind.)
- Tattoo: Permanent body tattoos on any part of the body are permitted to candidates belonging to tribal communities/from tribal areas as declared by the Government of India. For other candidates permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face or forearms i.e. from inside of elbow to wrist end on the reverse side of palm/back (dorsal) side of hand.
- The candidates will be issued call up for Services Selection Board (SSB) based on their performance in Degree Course. If a candidate possesses higher qualification with better percentage, his higher qualification will be considered for cut off. Integrated Headquarters, Ministry of Defence (Navy) reserves the right to shortlist applications and to fix cut off percentage. No communication will be entertained on this account. SSB interviews for shortlisted candidates will be scheduled at Bangalore/Bhopal/Coimbatore/Visakhapatnam during Jun – Oct 16.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their selection for SSB interview on their E-mail or through SMS (provided by candidate in their application form).
- SSB interview will be conducted in two Stages. Stage I test consisting of intelligence test, Picture Perception and Discussion test. Candidates who fail to qualify in Stage I will be routed back on the same day. Stage II tests comprising of Psychological testing, Group testing and Interview which will last for 04 days. Successful candidates will thereafter undergo Medical Examination (approx duration 03-05 days).
- Candidates recommended by the SSBs and declared medically fit, will be appointed for training in order of All India Merit depending on the number of vacancies.
- Change of SSB venue for interview is not permissible.
- Any correspondence regarding change of SSB dates be addressed to the Call up Officer of the concerned SSB on receipt of call up letter. Award of fresh dates for SSB would be subject to availability.
- No compensation will be paid in respect of any injury sustained as a result of tests.
- Return 3rd AC rail fare is admissible for the SSB interview, if appearing for the first time for this entry.
How to Apply: Candidates will be apply online through website www.jontindiannavy.gov.in. After the submission print two copies of the online Application Form having the system generated Application Number. One copy of this Application Form is to be duly signed and mailed (posted) to given below address along with Self attested photograph, Attested photo copies of 10th & 12th class certificates along with Mark Sheets, other educational certificates and mark sheets. Application to be sent by ordinary post only. (Speed post/courier and Registered post will not be accepted.) Application to be sent by ordinary post only. Speed post/courier and Registered post will not be accepted. A superscription is to be made on envelope: ONLINE APPLICATION NO. ________ APPLICATION for PC (Log)/SSC (Log & NAIC) JAN 2017 COURSE Qualification______ Percentage _____%. NCC ‘C’ Yes/No. Application and requisite enclosures must be properly tagged/stapled; IHQ MoD (Navy) will not be responsible for loss of enclosures, if sent loose.