Indian Navy Recruitment 2015 – Apply Online for PC & SSC Officer Posts: Indian Navy has published a notification for grant of Permanent Commission in Education Branch/ Naval Armament Inspection Cadre and Short Service Commission in Logistics for Course Commencing – Jun 2016 at Indian Naval Academy (INA), Ezhimala, Kerala. Eligible candidates may apply online from 24-10-2015 to 14-11-2015 & send hard copy of application on or before 24-11-2015. Other details like age, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below…
Indian Navy Recruitment 2015 for PC & SSC officer Posts ,Apply Online,Important dates,Eligibility Criteria,Details
Name of the Post
Permanent Commision (PC)
- Education (Male)
- Naval Armament Inspection Crade (NAIC)(Male)
Short Service Commission Officer (SSC)
- Logistics (Male and Female)
1)FOR Permanent Commision Education officer
Candidate must have 50% aggrigate in the following Disciplines
- Sc Physics (with Maths in B.Sc), M.Sc Maths (with Physics in B.Sc), M.Sc Chemistry, MA (English or History or Pol Science), MCA (Physics or Maths at Graduation Level) ,OR
Candidates must have aggrigate (60% in Btech and 50% in Mtech) in the following Disciplines
- E/ B.Tech/ M.Tech in any relevant disciplines
2)For Permant Commision NAIC Officer
Candidate must have 60% aggrigate in the following Disciplines
- E/B.Tech in Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics. Production, Instrumentation, IT, Chemical, Metallurgy and Aerospace Engineering
3)For SSC Logistics officer
Candidate must have 60% aggrigate in the following disciplines
- E/B. Tech in any discipline with first class
- MBA with First Class
- Sc /B.Com/B.Sc (IT) with first class and a PG Diploma in Finance/Logistics/Supply Chain Management/Material Management
- MCA/MSC (IT) with First Class
NOTE:Candidates who have not completed their Degree on the date of filling the application (i.e. appearing candidates) need not apply.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates should have valid email id and Contact No.
2. Candidates are neatly scanned the photograph, Signature & relevant documents at the time of apply online.
3. Log on to the website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
4. Click on “Apply Online Officer Entry” & Select the desired post.
5. Click on “Apply Now” —> “Proceed”.
6. Fill all the details carefully in eight steps & Submit the form.
7. Now take printout of online application for future use
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Applications||24-10-2015|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Applications||14-11-2015|
|Last Date for Receipt of Applications||24-11-2015|
For more details like age, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply & other information click on the link given below…