Indian Coast Guard Recruitment for Navik 10+2 Entry for 02/2016 Batch – Indian Coast Guard (Ministry of Defence) has published a Advertisement for Navik General Duty Posts in 02/2016 Batch in the Indian Coast Guard. Check below for more details.
Posts : Navik General Duty
Educational Qualification : 10+2 passed with 50% marks aggregate in total and minimum 50% in each subject of Maths and Physics from an education board recognized by Central / State Government.
Age Limit : Between 18 to 22 years
Pay Scale: Rs.5200 –20200 along with Rs.2000/- Grade Pay.
- Height: Minimum height 157 cms. Reduction in height for candidates from hilly and tribal areas will be in accordance with the Central Govt. orders.
- Chest: Should be well proportioned. Minimum expansion 5 cms.
- Weight: Proportionate to height and age + 10% acceptable.
- Hearing: Normal.
- Visual Standards: 6/6 (Better Eye) and 6/9(Worse Eye) (Candidates using glasses are not eligible)
- Medical examination will be conducted by authorized Military Doctors as per medical standard prescribed in current regulations applicable to Enrolled Personnel on entry.