Indian Coast Guard Bharti 2015-16 | Indian Coast Guard Vacancy | Indian Coast Guard Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2016 | Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant | Indian Coast Guard (Ministry of Defence) Published his Recruitment Notification for the Post of Assistant Commandant on his official website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in Assistant Commandant posts in 02/2016 Batch in the Indian Coast Guard. More Details about Indian Coast Guard (ICG) Mention below.
The Indian Coast Guard, an Armed Force of the Union, offers a challenging career to young and dynamic Indian candidates for various branches as an Assistant Commandant and (Group “A” Gazetted Officer) invites ‘online’ application. For information visitwww.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
Indian Coast Guard vacancy Full Details
Name of the Post: Assistant Commandant
- General Duty
- General Duty (Pilot)
- Technical branch (Mechanical and Electrical)
- General Duty (Women)
- For General Duty: 01.07.1991 to 30.06.1995 (both dates inclusive).
- For Pilots: 01.07.1991 to 30.06.1997
- For General Duty (Women): 01.07.1991 to 30.06.1995
- OBC : 01.07.1983 to 30.06.1995
- SC/ST : 01.07.1981 to 30.06.1995
For Technical branch (Mechanical and Electrical):
- OBC : 01.07.1988 to 30.06.1995
- SC/ST : 01.07.1986 to 30.06.1995
- For General Duty: Bachelor’s degree of recognised university with minimum 60% marks in aggregate and Mathematics and Physics as subject up to intermediate or class XII of 10+2+3 scheme of education with 60% aggregate marks in Maths & Physics.
- For Law: A Degree in Law with minimum 60 % marks from a recognised University.
- For Technical branch (Mechanical and Electrical): Engineering degree with 60% marks in aggregate or Should have passed Sections A and B examination from the Institution of Engineers (India) in any of the discipline listed below with 60% marks.
- For Pilots Post: Class 12th pass with 60% marks in aggregate and should possess current / valid Commercial Pilot License (CPL) approved by DGCA on the date of Preliminary Selection.
- For General Duty (Women): Bachelor’s degree of recognised university with minimum 60% marks in aggregate. Mathematics and Physics as subject up to intermediate or class XII of 10+2+3 scheme of education with 60% aggregate marks of both subjects.
- Based on Mental Ability Test / Cognitive Aptitude Test and Picture Perception and Discussion Test (PP&DT).
- Selected candidates will get Rs. 15600-39100/- + Grade Pay : Rs.5400/-
How to Apply
- Visit official website at www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
- Now Fill online application with correct & complete details
- Upload photograph and other require documents
- Submit for online and take a print out of application
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application : 19-December-2015 and 29-December-2015 for Law branch
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 25-December-2015 and 31-December-2015 for Law branch
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details: For more detail Please visit official recruitment notification http://www.davp.nic.in/WriteReadData/ADS/eng_10119_42_1516b.pdf