Indian Coast Guard Region, Ministry of Defence has declared notification for the recruitment of Assistant Commandant Posts in various branches as a Group ‘A’ Gazetted Officer for SC and ST Category. Eligible candidates can apply online from 16-11-2013 to 22-11-2013.
Name of Post: Assistant Commandant
Name of the Branch:
1. General Duty (Men)
2. Technical Branch (Mechanical/ Electrical) – Men
Age Limit: Candidates should born between 01-07-1989 to 30-06-1993 for S.No.1 Post, 01-07-1984 to 30-06-1993 for S.No.2 Post. Age relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess Bachelor Degree for S.No.1 Post, Engineering in Mechanical or Electrical Branch for S.No.2 Post.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in Mental Ability Test, Picture Perception and Discussion Test, Psychologist test, Group Testing and Interview (Personality test).
How to Apply: Interested candidates can apply online through www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in from 16-11-2013 to 22-11-2013. Shortlisted candidates will be called for Preliminary Selection.
Instructions for Apply Online:
1. Log on to www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in.
2. Click on opportunities button.
3. Select the Post and Click on the ‘I Agree’ button and the ‘Online Application’ will be displayed.
4. Fill all the Details and Submit.
5. Unique Application/ Registration number will be generated. Take the Print out of Application Form.
Start Date for Submission of Online Application: 16-11-2013
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 22-11-2013
Preliminary Selection will be conducted on: Dec 2013/ Jan 2014.
For more details regarding age, qualifications, pay scale, selections and other information see advertisement.
For Official Advertisement Click Here
For Apply Online Click Here