Indian Army Recruitment 2015 : Indian Army published married / unmarried Male Engineering Graduates for Grant of Permanent Commission in the Army in all Arms / Services. 123rd Technical Graduate Course will commence in July 2016 at Indian Military Academy (IMA), Dehradun, Uttarakhand. You can view official advertisement by following link.
Indian Army Recruitment 2015
Total Posts : 70
Post Name : Technical Graduate Course
Discipline wise vacancies:
- Civil : 25 Posts
- Electrical : 10 Posts
- Mechanical : 10 Posts
- Electronics : 05 Posts
- Computer Sc & Engineer / Computer Technology / Information Technology / M.Sc. Computer Sc: 10 Posts
- Electronics & Telecom / Telecommunication / Electronics & Comunication / Satellite Communication : 10 Posts
Age limit: 20 to 27 years (as on 01/07/2016). (Candidates born between 02/07/
89 & 01/07/96, both dates inclusive)
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed Engineering Degree or be in the final year of Engineering Degree course. The candidates in the final year of Degree Course should complete all their examinations related to the degree, prior to 01 July 2016. They should be able to produce the Engineering Degree within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at IMA. Such candidates will be inducted on Additional Bond Basis for recovery of the cost of training at IMA as notified from time to time as well as stipend and pay & allowances paid, in case they fail to produce the requisite Degree Certificate.
Pay And Allowances: The candidates will be given a stipend of Rs. 21,000/- p.m. (Rs 15,600/- as pay in Pay Band plus Grade Pay of Rs. 5,400/-). On completion of training they will be commissioned in the rank of Lt and entitled to pay as admissible to the rank.
Type of Commission:
- Grant of Commission: Selected candidates will be granted Short Service Commission on probation in the rank of Lt from the date of commencement of the course or the date of reporting at IMA, whichever is later and will be entitled to full pay and allowances admissible to Lt during training period. Pay & allowances will be paid after successful completion of training.
- Permanent Commission: On successful completion of training cadets will be granted Permanent Commission in the Army in the rank of Lt.
- Ante Date Seniority: One year ante date seniority from the date of commission will be granted to Engineering Graduates of TGC Entry.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates will be apply online through website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Online application start form: 28/09/2015 (at 10:00 am)
- Last date of online application: 27/10/2015 (till 5:00 pm)