Indian Army Recruitment for (10+2) Technical Entry Scheme Course Jan, 2017. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below.
Indian Army Recruitment 2016
Posts : 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme (TES) Course – 36
Total No. of Posts : 90 Posts
Educational Qualification : Only those candidates who have passed 10+2 Examination or its equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 70% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized education boards are eligible to apply for this entry. Eligibility condition for calculating PCM % of various state / central boards will be based on marks obtained in Class XII only.
Age Limit :A candidate must not be below 16½ years and above 19½ years on the first day of the month in which the course is commencing i.e. the candidate should not be born before 01 Jul 1997 and not after 01 Jul 2000 (both days inclusive).
Training: Total training will be 5 years, Details as under:
- Basic Military Training: 1 year (Officer Training Academy Gaya).
- Technical Training:
- Phase-I (Pre Commission Training): 3 Years (CME Pune or MCTE Mhow or MCEME Secunderabad),
- Phase-II (Post Commission Training): 1 year at CME Pune or MCTE Mhow or MCEME Secunderabad.
- Award of Degree: The candidates will be awarded Engineering degree after successful completion of training as given out in para 6 (a) and (b) above. No ante date seniority will be admissible to candidates on account of this Engineering degree. In case they fail to qualify in the following year examination, the same will result in loss of seniority to them and they will forfeit seniority to the extent of delay in passing Engineering degree examination. If they fail to qualify even within three years of their commissioning, their commission will be terminated.
How to Apply : Application will only be accepted online. To do so the candidates needs to click on the “online application” button on website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Candidates must enter their particulars in the online application. Terms and conditions linked to the form must be read, prior to submitting the form.
- After submitting the form an acknowledgement with a Roll number will be provided to the candidate. If the system does not generate Roll Number, it is an indication of non acceptance of application by the system.
- After submitting online application, candidates are required to obtain two copies of the application printout and the Roll Number generated by the system. One copy of the print out application duly Signed by the candidate will be carried to the selection centre for the SSB interview. Following documents will be carried along with the Application Form :-
- Class 10th certificate / marksheet showing DOB in original
- Class 12th certificate / marksheet in original
- ID proof in original
- Two self attested photocopies of the above mentioned certificates will be submitted at the time of SSB interview and originals will be returned after verification at the SSB itself.
- 20 copies of self attested PP size photograph will also be carried along with the Application Form.
- The second copy of the printout of online application is to retained by the candidate for his reference. No need to send any hard copy to DG Rtg / Rtg Dte.
- Candidates must submit only one application, Receipt of multiple applications from the same candidate will result in cancellation of candidature.
Advertisement : Click Here
Important Dates :
Starting Date of Online Application : 24-05-2016
Last Date to Apply Online : 30-06-2016