India posts recruitment 2014 for multi tasking stass & postman posts
Indian Postal Department published notification for recruitment for Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) & Postman cadres in different Postal Divisions / Units of this Circle. View more details about this recruitment e. g. age limit, qualification, how to apply, selection procedure and application form as under. You can view / download official advertisement for the above said post by following link.
HP Postal Circle Recruitment Details:
- Post Name & No. of Posts: 27 Posts
- Postman: 15 Posts
- MTS: 12 Posts
- Pay Scale:
- · For Postman Post: Rs. 5,200-20,200/- + GP Rs. 2,000/- per month
- For MTS Post: Rs. 5,200-20,200/- + GP Rs. 1,800/-
Age Limit: 18 to 27 year.
Educational Careers Certificates: Candidates should have Matriculation (10th Class) OR ITI from authorized board or institute.
Way to Send the Application Form: Candidates can download the “Hall Permit Annexure & Application Form” from the end of official advertisement. Fill the column of it with demanded details, pasted two (02) passport size recent photographs at appropriate place and one (01) photo stapled loosely and send to the concerned region address (See Official Advertisement for that) along with self addressed application envelope with Rs. 39 stamp.
NOTE: There is no need to send photocopies of eligibility certificates with application form.
Selection Procedure: The marks obtained in Aptitude Test will be taken to draw merit in respect of concerned division/ unit and selection will be purely on merit basis i.e. marks taken in Aptitude Test in particulars division / unit only.
- GK: Geography, Indian History, Freedom struggle, culture & sports, General Policy & Constitution of India, Economics, General science, Current Affairs and Reasoning & Analytical ability of 10th standard.
- Mathematics: Number systems, Computation of Whole Numbers, Decimals & Fractions, Relationship between Numbers, Fundamental arithmetical operations, percentages, Ratio & Proportion, Profit and Loss, Simple interest, Average, Discount, Partnership, Time & work, Time and distance, Use of table & graph, Mensuration.
- English: Articles, Prepositions, Conjunctions, Tenses, Verbs, Synonyms and Antonyms, Vocabulary, Sentence Structure, Proverbs, Phrases, Questions from a small unseen passage etc.
- Regional language i.e. Hindi.: Shabd Pad, Kriya Bhed, Mishr & Sanyukt Vakya, Vakyo ka Rupantaran, Swar Sandhi, Alankar, Samas, Muhavare & Lokoktiyan, Ashudh Vakya Shodhan, Apathit Gadyansh.
Syllabus Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Detail:
- GK: Indian Geography, Freedom struggle, Culture & Sports, General Policy & Constitution of India, Indian Economy, General science, current affairs & reasoning & analytical ability of 10th standard.
- Mathematics: Number systems, Decimals & Fractions, percentages ratio and proportion, profit & loss, Simple interest, average, discount, partnership, time & work & time & distance.
- English: Articles, Prepositions, conjunctions, tenses, verbs, synonyms and antonyms, vocabulary, sentence structure, proverbs, Phrases and questions from a small unseen passage.
- Regional language i.e. Hindi.: Mishr & Sanyukt Vakya, Vakyo ka Rupantaran, Swar Sandhi, Alankar, Muhavare & Lokoktiyan, Ashudh Vakya Shodhan, Apathit Gadyansh.
- Last Date for Submission application: 09/12/2014
- Last Date for Application (far flung areas): 16/12/2014
- Exam Date (Tentative): 18th January 2015