IGNOU Admission Notification 2016 : The University will be admitting the students for the following programme starting from January, 2016 through an Entrance Test to be held on Sunday 16th August 2015 all over the country Management Programme IGNOU invites applications for the following Degree / Diploma programme in Management:
IGNOU Admission Notification 2016 | www.ignou.ac.in
- MBA (Master in Business Administration), DIM (Diploma in Management),
- PGDIM (PG Diploma in Management),
- PGDHRM (PG Diploma in Human Resource Management),
- PGDFM (PG Diploma in Financial Management),
- PGDOM (PG Diploma in Operations Management),
- PGDMM (PG Diploma in Marketing Management),
- PGDFMP (Post-Graduate Diploma in Financial Markets Practice)
All the above programmes have multi-media design, and technology aided delivery systems. Theses are offered through countrywide network of study centres. The University will be admitting the students for the above Degree/Diplomas in Management starting from January 2016 through an Entrance Test “OPENMAT-XXXVIII” to be held on Sunday 16th August 2015 all over the country
- Graduation in any discipline with 50% marks for general category/45% for reserved category, with 3 years managerial/supervisory/professional experience (or);
- Professional Degree with 50% marks in Engineering/Medicine/Chartered Accountancy (ICAI)/Cost and Works Accountancy (ICWA)/Company Secretaryship (ICSI)/Law
- Clearance of OPENMAT conducted by IGNOU There is no age bar Reservation The University provides for reservation of seats for Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), OBC and Physically Handicapped (PH) learners as per the Govt. of India rules There would be some relaxation in qualifying standards for SC/ST categories and female candidates
- Candidates who qualify Entrance Test can submit the registration form (Form-2) available in the ‘Student Handbook and Prospectus’ along with the hall ticket of the Entrance Test, to the respective Regional Centres along with the required fee on any day after the receipt of result card, but not later then 30th November 2015 for admission cycles starting from January 2016
- Note: Provision for online registration for admission to the successful candidates for Management Programme will be made available on the university website www.ignou.ac.in after the declaration of the entrance test result
- Last Date: Filled in form for Entrance Test “OPENMAT-XXXVIII” must reach Registrar (SED), IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi-110068, by Registered Post/Speed Post on or before 15th July 2015
- Student Handbook and Prospectus is also available on university’s website www.ignou.ac.in
- Student Handbook and Prospectus for Management Programme-2016 can be obtained from the Director (SSC) IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi-110068 and from all the Regional Centres of IGNOU by sending a sum of Rs.1050/- each through a Demand Draft /IPO in favour of IGNOU payable at New Delhi/City of concerned Regional Centre or by paying Rs.1000/- in cash at the respective sale counters
- Please write your name and address on the back of the Demand Draft/IPO
- Application form and prospectus can also be downloaded from the website www.ignou.ac.in and sent along with a DD/IPO for Rs.1050/- for Management Programme n favour of IGNOU payable at New Delhi by Registered /Speed Post to Registrar (SED), IGNOU Maidan Garhi, New Delhi-110068, Prospectus will be sent to such applicants after receipt of Rs.1050/- as explained above
Filled in form must reach, the registered (SED) IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi-110068 by registered Post/Speed Post on or before: 15th July 2015
IGNOU extends last date for admissions for all its academic programmes till December 31, 2015.
According to a press release, the university said, “The deadline for fresh Admissions which ended today has been extended to December 31 without late fee and January 15, 2016 with a late fee of Rs 300”.
The date for re-registration has also been extended till December 31 with a late fee of Rs 500 and January 15 with a late fee of Rs 1000 respectively.
The Indira Gandhi National Open University, known as IGNOU, is a distance learning national university located in IGNOU road, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi, India.