IGCAR Recruitment 2014 – Apply Offline for 104 Posts check details via its website at www.igcar.ernet.in
IGCAR Recruitment:- The Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research which is known as IGCAR and now it has declared an important notification regarding the recruitment 2014 of Scientific Assistant-B – Upper Division – Clerk Driver (Ordinary Grade) – Stipendiary Trainees Category posts. After the declaration of this recruitment notification it is now receiving applications from all eligible and desired applicants. So all those candidates who are finding this type of job they all must deposit their application forms before the last date.
The Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research is one of the nuclear research centers of India. It was created for fulfill the purpose of development of scientific research and advanced engineering in India and development of Fast Breeder Reactor technology. IGCAR was established in 1971 in Tamil Nadu state and it works under the supervision of Indian Government in the department of Atomic energy. Now it is going to fill up various posts in its department. So apply soon and check details from below.
IGCAR Recruitment 2014
Name of the Organization:-
- The Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research [TN]
Details of Vacant Posts:-
- Driver (Ordinary Grade):- 02 posts
- Upper Division Clerk:- 05 posts
- Scientific Assistant-B:- 19 posts
- Stipendiary Trainees Category–II:- 78 posts
- For Scientific Assistant 18 to 30 years
- For Upper Division Clerk 18 to 27 years
- For Driver 18 to 27 years
- For Stipendiary Trainees Category–II 18 to 22 years
- For Scientific Assistant Rs.9300 to 34800 with Grade Pay of Rs.4200/-
- For Upper Division Clerk Rs.5200 to 20200 with Grade pay of Rs.2400/-
- For Driver Rs.5200 to 20200 with Grade pay of Rs.1900/-
- For Stipendiary Trainees Category–II First year training Rs.6200/- and for second year Rs.7200/- per month.
- Check details from its official notification.
How to Apply:-
- After fill up the application form in prescribed format along with all documents send it to the below given address at
The Administrative Officer III (R & SR)
Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research
Department of Atomic Energy
- Must apply till 30th September 2014