ICICI Careers – ICICI Walk-in Drive Across India From 14th to 30th September 2013
– The Junior Sales Officer would be responsible for achieving the monthly sales targets, assigned to him/her, for various products and services offered by ICICI Bank.
– Need to cross sell new product and service opportunities.
– The sales officer would involve in market mapping, customer mapping, competitor mapping in the geography assigned.
– The candidate would proactively identify sales prospects and do business development activities in the geography assigned.
– Should maintain periodic status reports, including daily activity matrix and calls/follow-ups made.
– The candidate should be a Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university.
– Should have 0 – 2 years experience in call centers handling domestic and international customers.
– Should have Good Communication Skills (English & Hindi Language) and verbal ability.
– The candidate should have the ability to build and maintain relationships with new and existing customers.
– Should be able to engage with people in a convincing manner.
– Should maintain the ability to generate ideas which can help him/her and the team to achieve the targets. assigned.