ICICI Bank Sales Officers Recruitment 2015, The Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India Limited (ICICI) Bank published notification for recruitment for below mention posts in all over India. For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, pay scale, how to apply, selection process, no. of posts, closing date for online registration and other details are available at given below link…
Name of the Post: Sale Officer
Age limit: less than 28 years (as on 27/10/2015)
Educational Qualification: Graduates in any discipline with good academic records from well recognized University / Institute.
Description Key Deliverables :
- The incumbent would be responsible for achieving the monthly sales targets, assigned to him/her, for various products and services offered by ICICI Bank.
- Cross sell new product and service opportunities
- Market mapping, customer mapping, competitor mapping in the geography assigned
- Proactively identify sales prospects and do business development activities in the geography assigned
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity
- Coordinate with internal teams to accomplish the task assigned
- Work within the compliance boundaries set by the regulatory bodies and the Bank
- Work for satisfying the customer needs by right selling the products and services offered by the Bank
- Proactively resolve customer queries/issues in order to achieve highest customer satisfaction
- Maintain periodic status reports, including daily activity matrix and calls/follow-ups made
- Good communication
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with new and existing customers
- Ability to engage with people in a convincing manner
- Ability to generate ideas which can help him/her and the team to achieve the targets assigned
- Drive and passion for results
Pay Scale: RS. 1 Lac – 2 Lac as per the rules.
Selection Process: The selection committee of the organization would conduct the Test / interview for which applicants have to appear on the scheduled date along with the original certificates for verification. No TA / DA will be reimbursed to candidates for appearing in selection process.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website.
Last date for online application: 31/12/2015