ICAR Recruitment 2015, Indian Council of Agriculture Research (ICAR), Meghalaya has published a Advertisement for below mentioned Posts 2015-16. Check below for more details.
- Technical Assistant (Field / Farm): 04 Posts
- Technical Assistant (Stockman): 04 Posts
- Technical Assistant (Lab Technician): 01 Post
- Technical Assistant (Engineering Asst): 01 Post
- Technical Assistant (Library): 01 Post
- Technical Assistant (Senior Mechanic): 01 Post
- Lab Assistant: 01 Post
- Farm Manager: 02 Posts
- Computer Programmer: 04 Posts
- Field / Farm Technician: 27 Posts
- Laboratory Technician: 05 Posts
- Technician (Stockman): 03 Posts
- Technician (Poultry Farm): 02 Posts
- Technician (Electrical): 02 Posts
- Technician (Computer): 02 Posts
- Technician (Library): 01 Post
- Technician (Work Shop): 01 Post
- Technician (Mechanic): 04 Posts
Total No. of Posts : 66 Posts
Educational Qualification :
- Assistant, Manager & Programmer: Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- Technician: Matriculation with at least 1 year certificate in relevant field
Age Limit : 18 to 30 years
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 200/- & Rs. 100/- for SC / ST / PWD (PH) and women candidates in the farm of Indian Postal Order only drawn in favor of Director, ICAR Research Complex for NEH Region, Umiam
Selection Process : Candidates will be selected based on interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may send their application & necessary documents to given address below.
Address to sent Applications : Director, ICAR Research Complex for NEH Region, Umroi Road, Umiam – 793 103, Meghalaya.
Advertisement : Click Here
Last Date : 13-01-2015