IBPS has released the notification for the recruitment of Clerical cadre posts for the year 2014-15. The most awaited exam of all bank job aspirants. The online examination for the next Common Recruitment Process for selection of personnel for clerical cadre posts in the Participating Organizations listed is tentatively scheduled in December 2014.
- Online Registration – 12.08.2014 – 01.09.2014
- Payment of Application Fees- Online – 12.08.2014 – 01.09.2014
- Payment of Application Fees- Offline – 14.08.2014 – 03.09.2014
- Download of Call Letter for Pre-Examination Training (PET) for SC/ST/ Minority Community candidates – 07.11.2014 – 17.11.2014
- Pre-Examination Training – 17.11.2014 – 22.11.2014
- Download of Call letter for Examination – After 17.11.2014
- Declaration of result status of examination (CWE) – January, 2015
- Download of call letters for Interview – January 2015
- Conduct of Interview – February 2015
- Provisional Allotment – April 2015
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION :-
A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
Computer Literacy : Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory i.e. candidates should have Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute.
CWE – ONLINE EXAMINATION :-
The structure of the Examination which will be conducted online is as follows:
Sr. No. – Name of Tests – Maximum Marks
1 – Reasoning – 40
2 – English Language – 40
3 – Numerical Ability – 40
4 – General Awareness (with special reference to Banking Industry) – 40
5 – Computer Knowledge – 40
Total 200 (Composite time of 2 hours)
APPLICATION FEES/ INTIMATION CHARGES :-
– Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
– Rs. 600 /- for all others