Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has announced the notification of Clerks III Online Exam 2013.
Type of the Exam : Online ExamAge : Minimum 20 Years Maximum 28 YearsRequired Qualifications :
- Degree : Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- Computer Literacy : Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory i.e. candidates should have Certificate/Diploma/Degree i n computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute.
- Proficiency in Local Language : Proficiency in the Official Language of the State/UT (candidates should know how to read/ write and speak the Official Language of the State/ UT) for which vacancies a candidate wishes to apply is preferable.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Online Registration : 19th August 2013 to 7th September 2013
- Payment of Application Fee :
- Online : 19th August to 7th September
- Offline : 21st August to 12th September 2013
- Pre-Examination Training (PET) Call letter download (for SC/ST/ Minority Community/ EXSM/ PWD) : After 29th October 2013
- Pre-Examination Training : 9th November to 16th November 2013 (excluding holidays)
Downloading Call letters for the IBPS Clerks III Exam : After 18th November 2013
- Tentative Dates of Online Exam :
- Results of IBPS CWE III will be out by 2nd week of January 2014
- Download of call letters for Interview : From the Last week of January 2014
- Online Interview will be held from : Second week of February 2014
- Job Allotment will be from April 2014
Official Notification : Click Here