Name Of The Company: IBM India Pvt Limited
Experience Required: 0-2yrs of experience
Educational Qualification: BE, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech
Job Designation: Software Developer
Type of Industry: IT-Software Services
Area of Functionality : Application Programming
Required Candidate Skills :
Total experience required: 0-2 yrs
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Basic knowledge in Must have knowledge of programming in Java, UNIX, Knowledge of RDBMs and Application Servers would be added advantage
- English: Fluent
- Master’s Degree in Engineering
Package Offered : Best in Industry
Job Profile :
- Works on professional projects, work often reviewed
- Identifies problems
- Prepares and recommends solution alternatives; keeps abreast of “state of the art” technology
- Collaborates with others to carry out assigned duties
- Some negotiation required
- Directly influences people in own project
• Business Impact
- Accountable for individual or team results.
- May contribute by supporting activities that are subject to business measurements, impact customer satisfaction, or impact immediate costs or expenses
• Activities and Assignments
- Participates in departmental teams
- Develops knowledge of product-related activities, tools and systems
- Develops basic communication skills through education and experience
- Defines personal skills strategy, identifying available and required skills
- Executes personal skills development plan
• Contribution and Leadership
- Works on professional level projects; work is often reviewed for developmental purposes.
- Understand the standard mission of the professional group and vision in own area of competence.
- May directly influence people in own project.
- Position may require coordination of activities of less experienced or less knowledgeable team members.
Work Location: Bangalore, Mumbai, New Delhi, Noida, Pune
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances.