HSSC Recruitment 2015 Apply Online, HSSC 7200 Constable & SI Recruitment 2015, HSSC 7200 Post Recruitment 2015, HSSC Vacancy 2015, HSSC 7200 Post Recruitment Apply Online, HSSC Recruitment 2015 Constable Post, HSSC Recruitment 2015 Sub Inspector Post
HSSC 7200 Constable-Sub Inspector Recruitment 2015
Introduction: Haryana Staff Selection Commission, HSSC invites Applications for the recruitment of 7000 Constable & 200 Sub Inspector Posts in Haryana.
No. of posts-
- 5000 male Police constables.
- 1000 female Police constables.
- 140 posts of Female Ex-serviceman Constable (General Duty)
- 860 posts of Male Ex-serviceman Constable (General Duty)
- 200 posts of Sub-Inspector (Male)
For Constable:- The minimum educational qualification for the post of Constable shall be 10+2 for all categories. Knowledge of Hindi/Sanskrit upto Matric standard.
For Sub-Inspector:- Graduate from a recognized University. ii) Knowledge of Hindi/Sanskrit upto Matric standard.
Age limit: Candidates age between 18-25 years as on 01.09.2015 for Constable, 21-27 years as on or before the 1st day of February next preceding the date of submission of application to the. Hayana Staff Selection Commission, less than 21 years and more than 27 years of age.
For Constable: Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 2000
For Sub Inspector (SI): Rs.9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs.4000
|S.No.||S.No. of post||General||SC/BC/SBC/EBPG candidates of Haryana State only|
|Male||Female Non Resident of Haryana||Female of Haryana resident only||Male||Female|
|1||S.No.1 to 4||Rs.100/-||Rs.50/-||Rs.25/||Rs.13/-|
|3||Ex-Serviceman of Haryana||No Charges|
- For Cat No. 1 to 4 : Rs. 100/- for General Male & General Female Non-Resident of Haryana, Rs.50/- for Female of Haryana resident only, Rs.25/- for (Rs.13/- for Female) SC/BC/SBC/EBPG candidates of Haryana State only
- For Cat. No.5: Rs.150/- General Male & General Female Non-Resident of Haryana
- No Charges for Ex-Serviceman of Haryana
Note:- The candidates who had qualified for interview against these posts in advertisement (No. 2/2013) would also be eligible against the re-advertised posts.
Selection Procedure: The Selection will be done on the basis merit of Physical Screening Test (PST), Knowledge Test (KT), Physical Measurement Test (PMT) and Interview-cum-Personality Test.
How to Apply: Candidates are required to Apply Online through HSSC website www.hssc.gov.in
Date of advt publication: 19/07/2015
Closing date for submission of online applications: 06/10/2015
Closing date for deposit of fee: 09/10/2015