HP India Jobs in Bangalore For Fresher/Exp as Systems Software Engineer – BE,B.Tech – September 2013
* Investigation of new features for OCMP: technical proposals after requests from program management, estimation of workload and dependencies.
* Development of new features: code generation or port of existing code, unit tests, debug, interaction with the test engineering team.
* Develop unit tests for new features, executable within existing regression test suites.
* Maintenance of the existing code (CPE), in order to propose satisfying solutions to customers.
* Writing design and implementation documentation.
* Integration and maintenance of external modules in OCMP, from external vendors or opensource.
* In case of problems in the field or during validation campaigns, analyze and solve them in a timely manner.
Knowledge and Skills required :
* Broad experience of software development and knowledge of C/C++ & Java a must
* Should have hands on knowledge on Linux OS internals & general concepts.
* Good hands on experience in writing and debugging applications using all kinds of ipc (sockets, shared memory, pipes) and threads.
* Good theoretical and hands on experience on various data structures
* Familiarity with media server technologies and protocols.
* Hands on experience with SIP..
* Experience in Telecom domain.
* Knowledge on Java socket communication, JSP, servlets etc.
* Knowledge on rpm tools
How To Apply: