SCC is commonly known as Secondary School Certificate Exam are conducted by Staff Selection Commission to appoint the job competitor for several posts in government departments all over the India. Even aspirants who have done Graduation & post graduation also take part in this exam, So in this Article we talk about how to prepare for SSC CHSL LDC & DEO exam 2014, what topics to focus more, which topics should given less time.
Every year organization conducts 10+2 exam for Posts of LDC (Lower Division) Clerk & Data Entry Operator.Aspirants who have passed Class 12th are qualified to take part in this exam.it is an exam for complexity level of class 12th. Now Competition gets tough as Lacs of aspirants apply for this exam.
Preparations Tips – To crack the exam & getting success, you can prepare exams according to topics given in official syllabus because it may be a turning point in aspirant’s career to have right choice to preparation & crack the exam easily.
This exam is of 200 Marks & Total Time Duration for this exam is 2 Hours. There will be Negative marking of 1/ 4 of the total marks allotted to the question
|Reasoning||50 questions for 50 marks|
|GK||50 questions for 50 marks|
|Mathematics||50 questions for 50 marks|
|English||50 questions for 50 marks|
Useful Tips for SSC CHSL Exam Preparation
- Study according to given official syllabus: The syllabus for the organization is much like the +2 except the mathematics which is of the level of Matriculation. The English communication is an Easy section & much like what the aspirants study in class 10. It consists of Antonyms/synonyms/sentence correction, omission, correction fill in the blanks & passages. The mathematics are that of 10th class but the questions ate tricky & time consuming so aspirants need to spotlight more on this section. The General knowledge is asked from the History, Geography/economics/political science/general science & general awareness which is according to class 10th. The reasoning is Easy & candidates can easily solve it.
- Study at least 10 hours per day for sure success
- Find solutions for all subjects & solve each & every question to become friendly with pattern & discuss important topics
- Improve searching eligibility by learning different techniques & tricks to crack the exam
- Try to solve previous year’s questions papers with answers
- Take help Google search engine because it given better result
All the best for your exam we are hoping that these tips will help you to prepare well for your SSC examination
Visit SSC Admit Card Link to get details.