Name Of The Company: HCL Technologies Limited
Experience Required: 0 – 1 Years
Educational Qualification: B.com, BBA, BBM, M.COM, MBA(finance)
Job Designation: Analyst
Functional Area: Financial Services,Banking,Investments,Insurance
Type of Industry: BPO/Call Centre/ITES
Required Candidate Skills :
- Good Communication Skills
- Immediate joinees are preferred
- Willing to Work in Rotational Shifts
Package Offered : Best in Market
- Partner with associates, managers, and support teams to deliver accurate and timely financial information to clients.
- Accumulate and summarize portfolio activity.
- Accumulate and summarize investor activity from the funds investor services agent.
- Determine the value of the funds and allocate the profit and loss to each investor.
- Prepare financial statements.
- Assist in the preparation of year-end tax reporting for individual investors.
- Work to support those communicating directly with Hedge Fund management and staff, brokers, and other 3rd parties.
- Analyze unique and recurring situations; develop solutions with limited management interaction
Work Location: Chennai
HCL is a $6.3 billion leading global technology and IT enterprise comprising two companies listed in India – HCL Technologies and HCL Infosystems. Founded in 1976, HCL is one of India’s original IT garage start-ups. A pioneer of modern computing, HCL is a global transformational enterprise today. Its range of offerings includes product engineering, custom & package applications, BPO, IT infrastructure services, IT hardware, systems integration, and distribution of information and communications technology (ICT) products across a wide range of focused industry verticals.
Walk-in Date : 21st & 22nd August 2013
Walk-in TIME: 9:30AM to 4:00PM
Walk-in Venue :
WSS TOWERS 1st Floor NO 106 & 108,
HARRIS ROAD , LANGS GARDEN ROAD,
LAND MARK : NEAR CASINO THEATER