HCL BPO Jobs in Noida – HCL Walkin Drive For Tech Support From 17th to 21st September 2013
Role’s and Responsibilities:
1. Take responsibility for owning and resolving customer issues ensuring that an exceptional customer experience is delivered on every contact. (Customer Connected)
2. Quickly identify customer dissatisfaction and take every opportunity to apologise, recover the Customers’ perception of BT and deliver an outstanding experience. (Customer Connected)
3. Be confident and enthusiastic about delivering an excellent level of service and support to Customers, colleagues and the business. (Heart)
4. To be responsible for own actions and decisions in order to protect BTs Bottom Line. (Bottom Line)
Make things simple for the Customer, and the business, by using common sense and clear & concise communication. (Straightforward)
5. Demonstrate excellent knowledge of Tech Expert products, process & procedure and take every opportunity to share or feedback relevant information (Coaching for Performance)
Benefits with HCL
1. Pickup and Drop by AC cabs
2. Biannual Appraisal
3. Growth Opportunities within HCL BSERV and other divisions of HCL through IJP
4. Overtime allowance.
5. Process allowance over and above the CTC
1. Graduate/Under Graduate, Drop Out (Any stream)
2. Highly confident communicators with excellent interactive ability
3. Tailors tone and communication style to the customers needs
4. Speaks standard business English in a neutral accent with no mother tongue influence.
5. Keyboard & PC Literate (Knowledge of keyboard and mouse, Navigation of system applications with data input)
6. User level knowledge of Microsoft operating systems is required, including simple networking and wireless
7. User level knowledge of Apple Mac operating systems or ability to learn is desired
8. Advanced diagnostics experience with Microsoft and Apple products is an advantage
9. Advanced home networking diagnostics and network security is an advantage
10. User level knowledge of Smart Phones, Smart Tablets and similar devices is required
11. Diagnostic experience with Smart Phones, Tablets and similar devices is an advantage.
12. External – Experience in an international call centre environment.
Walkin Date: 16th September to 21st September 2013
Time: 10 am to 4 pm
A-22, Sector 60, Noida
Contact Person : Rashmi Negi
Please mention Reference/Source Priyanka Sengar on top of your resume.