Gujarat Revenue Department Recruitment 2014-15 for 400 Surveyor Jobs. Gujarat Revenue Department has been released a notification for 400 Jobs or vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply on or before 15th September 2014 by 11:59 PM. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
Gujarat Revenue Department Recruitment 2014 Details:
Last Date to Apply Online: 15-09-2014 11:59 PM
Total Number of Vacancies: 400 Posts
Name of the Posts:
B.E in Civil Engineering/ Diploma in Civil Engineering/ ITI Surveyor course (24 months)/ M.E in Civil Engineering, should have experience in relevant field.
18 – 28 years as on 15-09-2014. Please check below notification for age relaxation.
Fee: Rs.100/- through the Challan form.
How to Apply:
Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online through the website ojas.guj.nic.in from 01-09-2014 to 15-09-2014 by 23:59 Hrs. Please follow below steps to apply online:
- Log on through the website ojas.guj.nic.in.
- Before applying online candidates should have scanned copies of photograph.
- Click on the “Apply Online” link —> Select the appropriate position applied for.
- Read the instructions carefully before applying online.
- Click on the “Apply Now” button.
- Fill the details and upload the scanned copies of photograph.
- Carefully check the details and click on the submit button.
- An unique registration number with password will be displayed on the screen.
- Note down the registration number & password and take the printout copies of application and challan form.
- Pay the fee through challan at concerned bank.
- Keep the copy of application form and candidates copy of challan form for future use.