Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment 2016 – Online Apply 1242 Postman & Mail Guard Posts its official website www.gujpostexam.com apply online now. Gujarat Postal Circle invites applications for Gujarat Post Office Recruitment 2016 for 1242 vacant posts of postman and mail guard. All eligible aspires invited for fill online application form from 12th March to 11th April 2016.
Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment 2016 Apply Online at www.gujpostexam.com
Gujarat Post Office Jobs 2016: India Post, Gujarat Post Circle, Ahmedabad has released Gujarat Post Recruitment 2016 notification for 1242 vacancies for post of Postman and mail Guard. This is good news for job hunters who are searching government jobs in Gujarat State. All interested aspirants are invited to apply online for Gujarat Post Vacancy 2016 at Gujarat Post Circle’s official website gujpostexam.com. Aspirants can apply from 12th March 2016 to 11th April 2016. Other details are given below.
The Department of India post is Central Government Operated postal system in country. It is generally referred to within India as India Posts Office. As of 2011 the Indian Postal Service had 154,866 Posts Offices, of which 88.78 percent (139,040) were in rural areas and 10.22 % in urban areas. Recently Gujarat state Post circle released employment notification for 1242 Vacancies of mail Guard.
Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details:
Name of The Post:
- Postman : 1220 Posts
- Mail Guard In Raiway Mail Service(RMS) Division : 22 Posts
Total Posts: 1242 Posts
- For Postman Position: Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- + Grade pay Rs. 2000/- per month + Admissible allowances.
- For Mail Guard Position : Rs. 5200 – 20200/- + Grade pay Rs. 2000/- per month + Admissible allowances.
Gujarat Post Office Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria
- For Postman Position: Candidates must be passed 10th / Matriculation from a reputed Board.
- For Mail Guard Position : Candidates must be passed 10th / Matriculation from a reputed Board.
- For Postman Position: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 27 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- For Mail Guard Position : Minimum 18 years and Maximum 27 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Selection of participants for this Gujarat Post Office Recruitment will be done as per aptitude test or examination. For more details please go through the advertisement.
Applicants have to pay application fees as Rs. 400/- + 100/- (Examination Fee + Application Fee) for General / OBC category Candidates, No Examination fee is required for SC / ST / PH / and Female, Such candidate have to deposit only application fee i.e. Rs.100/-.
How to apply Latest Gujarat Post Office Jobs 2016
- Initially visit authorized website portal: www.gujpostexam.com
- Click on “Recruitment” link available right side menu bar
- You will redirected to latest career opportunity notice
- Download concerned vacancy circular
- Click on “Apply online”
- Now you have to register with the site
- Fill application form as per guidelines
- And attach relevant documents
- Then submit it on before the final date.
- Online Application Commencement from: 12-03-2016
- Last date to Submit Online Application Form: 11-04-2016
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fee: 11-04-2016
- Gujarat Post Office Recruitment 2016 Exam Date: Updated Soon