Gujarat Police Bharti 2014 Online Form Submission Process Start Today : for PSI / ASI / Constable for Gujarat Police – MALE (પુરુષ) and PSI / ASI / Constable for Gujarat Police – EMALE (મહિલા) on official OJAS portal.
Police Recruitment Board of Gujarat, Government of Gujarat.
Official Website: ojas.guj.nic.in
Total Police Vacancies: 8450 Posts
Post wise Vacancies:
- Police Sub Inspector (PSI) Unarmed: 500 Posts
- Assistant Police Sub Inspector (ASI) Unarmed: 800 Posts
- Police Constable Unarmed: 5650 Posts
- Police Constable Armed: 1500 Posts
Job Category & Location:
This is a Government Job offered by Police Recruitment Board, Government of Gujarat.
The candidate will have to work within Gujarat State after appointment as ASI/PSI/Constable.
As on 13.12.2014:
- Police Sub Inspector (PSI) Unarmed: From 21 Years to 30 Years
- Assistant Police Sub Inspector (ASI) Unarmed: From 20 Years to 30 Years
- Police Constable Unarmed: From 18 Years to 28 Years
- Police Constable Armed: From 18 Years to 28 Years
Age Relaxation will be applicable as per government rules for Reserved Categories.
For Police Sub Inspector (PSI) and Assistant Police Sub Inspector (ASI): The candidate must have passed Graduation or its Equivalent from a recognized university.
For Police Constable: The candidate must have passed Higher Secondary (12th Class) or its Equivalent from a recognized education board.
The Unreserved Category candidates (General & OBC) have to pay Rs.100/-.
The Reserved Category candidates (SC, ST, SEBC & Ex-Servicemen) need NOT to pay any fee.
The candidate will be selected through following process:
- Physical Standards
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Objective & Written Test
How to Apply for Gujarat Police Recruitment 2014 :
- Log on to official website at ojas.guj.nic.in.
- Click on Apply Online Tab to proceed.
- Navigate to PSI/ASI/Constable for Gujarat Police and click on Apply Now (Male or Female as applicable).
- Fill up online application with required details.
- Save the Application and Note down the Application Number for reference.
- Now click on Upload Photograph.
- Upload your recent passport size photo and image of Signature.
- Confirm your Application.
- Save your Confirmation Number as it is important.
- Take printout of Application and Challan (Fee).
- Fill up Fee Challan and pay the fees at nearest Post Office.
Last Date to Apply Online: 13.12.2014
Last Date for Payment of Fee: 16.12.2014
Click Here to Download Gujarat Police Bharti 2014 Official Notification
Click to Apply Online for ASI/PSI/Constable Posts (Apply Now)