Gujarat Narmada Valley Fertilizers & Chemicals Limited (GNFC) has published a Recruitment for Excise Officer Posts 2016. Check below for more details.
GNFC Recruitment 2016
Posts : Excise Officer
Educational Qualification : Law Graduate with First Class.
The incumbent should have 6-7 years experience at Supervisory Level in Excise handling Section of the Company. He should be capable of the Following :
1) To comply with all applicable statutory and regulatory requirements with respect to Central Excise and Customs and other applicable legal requirement.
2) To keep track of all changes in statutes of Central excise and Custom Rules and to attend all pending cases related to Central excise and Custom.
3) To follow- up with Excise Department for sanction of refund claims, approval of classification list etc.
4) To attend the queries raised by the excise authorities and ensure reply to Show Cause Notices and demand notices.
5) To prepare all monthly returns and data as required to be submitted to excise and service tax authorities.
6) To maintain all documents, Registers and other records as required by central excise authority and service tax department.
Age Limit : Max 30 years
- Exposure to Computer and knowledge of Gujarati language will be preferred.
- The selected candidates will be taken on Contract and required to execute a Service Agreement for the amount of Rs.2.5 lacs for the period of 5 (Five) years.
- Please note that canvassing in any form shall disqualify the candidate for the selection process.
- Interested candidates may fill-up the blank form online through below mentioned link as well as upload the detailed resume latest by 24-01-2016.
Selection Process : Candidates will be selected based on interview.
How to Apply : Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
Advertisement : Click Here
Apply Online : Click Here
Important Dates :
Last Date to Apply Online : 24-01-2016