Gujarat Secondary Education Recruitment Board has broadcast latest job advertisement to particular year of 2014 for all Gujarat region candidates. A GSEB Shikshan Sahayak Recruitment 2014 notification detail is available on their official website at gserb.org. All Gujarat region as well as job hopefuls can apply for Secondary Educational Staff Vacancies.
GSEB has announced total 978 posts under the advertisement number GH/SH/6/SMS/1011/258/G1. There is 978 vacancies are now empty which is published by the District Education Office. All the related details will be updated on 01st August, 2014. Application registration will start from 01st August, 2014 and it will continue up to 14th August, 2014 after this date all links will disable.
GSEB Shikshan Sahayak Recruitment 2014
Name of Posts: Shikshan Sahayak
Total Number of Posts: 978
Category Wise Vacancies:
- General: 532
- SEBC: 262
- SC: 55
- ST: 117
- PWD: 12
Age Limit Details:
- There will be no age limitation but for your confirmation please download official notification from official website of GSEB.
- Total 10% seats are reserved Ex- Service man. If this posts is not completely fill up then category wise seat allotment will be done.
Educational Qualification Level:
- Educational detail will update soon in underneath link. Candidates must have to clear TAT Exam will conduct on 27th July, 2014. Only they can apply that will appear in written exam will conduct on given date.
- Given advertisement will probation to change any time and authorities are given to only GSEB. In TAT exam that gets higher ranks they have opportunity to choose school of them choice.
Application Process Fees:
- All candidates need to pay fees by visiting any branch at state bank of India. Rules of recruiting department are available in notification file. Candidate’s seat allotments only produce to only registered school with government of Gujarat.
How to Apply:
- Visit official website of GSEB and then fill application with complete details and submit it also at online mode latest by due date.
Instruction : Click Here