The Greater Bombay Co-operative Bank Limited is looking for young, dynamic and challenging professionals to appoint them on Treasury Dealer, Asst Manager – Legal & Recovery and Chief Manager /AGM-Credit posts. Candidates who are still waiting for jobs, so now it’s good chance for them. Struggling Aspirants may apply Online through Bank website. More details are mentioned below.
Greater Bombay Co-operative Bank Recruitment 2014 complete Details =>
Name of posts:
1. Treasury Dealer
2. Asst Manager
3. Chief Manager
Greater Bombay Co-operative Bank Recruitment 2014
Educational Qualification along with Age Limit :
|Name of Posts||Qualification||Age limit|
Desirable : CA/MBA
|30 yrs to 40 yrs|
|Asst Manager||Min. Graduate with LLB, LLM preferable||30 yrs to 40 yrs|
|Chief Manager||Min Graduate with CAIIB, MBA/CA’s/ICWA will be preference.||40 yrs to 45 yrs|
Key Skills Required : Analytical, selling, problem solving, interpersonal and communication skills.
Key Results Area for Treasury Dealer :
1. Strong in Money Market Operations.
2. Overall Management of Treasury Operations as a Profit Centre.
3. Strategic Management, Monitoring and Forecast of interest rates.
Key Results Area for Asst Manager :
1. Attending cases filed by and against the Bank in various courts, forums, quasi judicial authorities.
2. Drafting, Preparation, finalization of Bank’s Documents.
3. Should be conversant with court procedures and liasoning with Advocates / Solicitors, Police authorities etc.
4. Providing regular feedback of cases and preparing various legal documents & MIS.
Key Results Area for Chief Manager :
1. Delivering the agreed business plan for commercial loans.
2. Key to this is developing account management plans and managing relationships pro-actively to pre-empt excessive upward delegation for routing decisions.
3. Establishing and delivering high standards of compliance.
Steps to Apply Online :
1. Candidates have to open the website www.greaterbank.com
2. Click on “Careers Section” . Recruitment window will open.
3. Click on “Apply Online” link for which post you want to apply.
4. Fill all the mandatory details in the form.
5. Before hitting Submit button, Kindly check the details once again.
6. Now hit the Submit button.