The High Court of Gujarat, Ahmedabad, is recruiting candidates for the post of legal assistants. Interested and eligible candidates, fulfilling the requisite criteria can apply for the above mentioned posts, by logging on to the official website of Gujarat High Court before August 15, 2014.
Number of posts available are 8. The term for these posts is on a purely contractual basis, for a period of 11 months, which may be extendable on a periodical basis, up to a maximum period of 3 years. Pay scale for this post is Rs 15,000/- per month.
- A candidate must have a degree in Law from any recognized university or institution.
- A candidate must have basic knowledge in computer applications/ operations.
Age Limit: The prescribed age limit for the above mentioned post should be between 18 to 35 years.
Candidates are short listed on the basis of their performance in the online preliminary test, which will be followed by a viva-voce/personal interview, conducted by the administration.
- Candidates who are interested may apply online through the official website of Gujarat High Court, which is given below: www.gujarathighcourt.nic.in.
- Candidates are required to upload a recent photograph of them on or before August 15, 2014 (23.59 hours).
- After successful submission of the online application, two printouts of the filled in application form should be taken in case of future requirement/reference.
- Candidate has to submit the print out of the filled application form along with self-attested photo copies of relevant certificates/testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), etc., with a recent colored passport size photograph at the time of the viva-voce.
- Last date to apply online: August 15, 2014
- Date of Preliminary Exam: August 30, 2014