Sr. No. Appellation Name Qualification
1. Coordinator-GNLU Residency (Guesthouse)
- Graduation from established University with at-least 50% marks or (or an equivalent level in a point scale wherever rating system is adopted) same class.
- Hotel Administration or related certification or Diploma course in related filed (needed limited to job Sr.No.1).
- Exceptional presentation, communication & decision-making Abilities.
- Knowledge of Gujarati, Hindi and English Languages.
- LMV and/or HMV license that is driving
2. Administrative Assistant (Part Time)
3. Sports Helper
- Master’s/Bachelor Degree in Sports Science with at least 50% or in Physical Education marks.
- Consistently great record of having signified the university / college in the inter-university / the State or intercollegiate contests and national tournaments.
- Knowledge of Fitness Center and Yoga.
4. Museum Helper
- Master’s/Bachelors’ Diploma in Museology / Archaeology Diploma from an established University with at least 50% marks.
- Knowledge of Art History
- One year’s practical training as well as field experience in the Archaeological website.
Of using competitors age shouldn’t be less than 18 years. Maximum age will likely be looked at by selection committee of Gujarat National Law University, Gandhi Nagar. Liberalization in age will likely be allowable to reserved category applicants as per regulations and guidelines of Government of India.
- For Administrative Assistant (Part Time): Rs. 6000/- monthly.
- For Other Places: Rs. 20000/- monthly.
- Post finders will also admissible for advantages and allowances provided by concerned authority of Gujarat National Law University, Gandhi Nagar.
Process of Selection:
Candidates wishing to use for GNLU Recruitment should attend in walk- in- interview on below-mentioned address. Operation will be completely depended on by registration of post appliers given in private interview. No TA/ DA will be admissible for attending interview by the university. Post seekers should provide original records at time of interview for confirmation goal.
GNLU Recruiting to be applied for by way:
- Applicants should organize restart typed in “Block Letters” on plain-paper. It should contains name of implementing valid E-Mail Id, dad’s title, residential tackle, contact information, post finder as well as other significant information.
- Post appliers should provide three copies of Encounter certification, unique and two sets of photocopy of the Academic certifications, their curriculum vitae along with other records at time of Interview. Before reporting time, it is suggested to attend for interview 1-5 minutes.
Walk- In -Interview Tackle:
Gujarat Nationwide Legislation University,
Information Hallway, Attalika Avenue,
Koba, Gandhinagar 382007, Gujarat (INDIA);
Date to Maintain in Mind: