General Hospital Palanpur walk in interview for Various Posts 2016. Interested candidates are requested to remain present along with all relevant certificates to given below address.
Total No. of Posts : 10 Posts
District Programme Coordinator : 01 Post
- Education Qualification : P.G.D.H.M with specialization in health stream / Master in health management / Master in health administration / Master in Public health / Master in Social work / Master in Social Science / M.B.A. / Master of Rural management OR equivalent master degree with minimum two years experience health or social sector.
- District Finance cum Logistic Consultant : 01 Post
- Education Qualification :Inter CA/ Inter ICWA/ M.Com. or MBA (Finance / Material Management) With knowledge of computer.
- General Physician / Medical Officer : 01 Post
- Education Qualification : MBBS or equivalent degree from institution recognized by Medical Council of India.
- Physiotherapist : 01 Post
- Education Qualification :Bachelor’s degree in Physiotherapy (B.P.T.)
- Laboratory Technician : 01 Posts
- Education Qualification :10+2 DMLT, MLT
- Data Entry Operator : 02 Posts
- Education Qualification : Graduate in any Discipline , One year Diploma in Computer Application, Typing Speed of 40 wpm in English.
- Nurse : 02 Posts
- Education Qualification : GNM Qualification as recognised by Nursing Council of India.
- Counsellor : 01 Post
- Education Qualification : Bachelor’s degree in social science or degree/ diploma in counseling / Health Education / Mass Communication.
Venue : Room No. A-1, Civil Surgeon Office, General Hospital, Palanpur,
No. 01 to 06 : 16-02-2016 at 09:00 AM
No. 07 to 08 : 18-02-2016 at 09:00 AM