Eastern Coalfields Limited Notification 2015: 722 Posts For Mining Sirdar, Dy Surveyor & Overseer.
Eastern Coalfields Limited, a subsidiary of Coal India Limited invites applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of Mining Sirdar, Dy. Surveyor, and Overseer Posts in West Bengal and Jharkhand state.
Eastern Coalfields Ltd Recruitment 2015-16: 722 Mining Sirdar, Surveyor, Overseer Posts
- Mining Sirdar (T & S, Grade C): 631 Posts
- 10+2 or equivalent. & Valid Mining Sirdarship Certificate of Competency from DGMS, Gas Testing Certificate & First Aid Certificate. OR Recognized Diploma or degree in Mining Engineering having valid statutory competency certificates, recognized by DGMS to work as Mining Sirdar in coal mines.
- Deputy Surveyor (T & S, Grade B) (For Mining): 43 Posts
- (10+2) / Matriculate with valid Survey Certificate of Competency issued by Director General Mines Safety (DGMS) to work as Surveyors in the coal mines.
- Overseer (Civil): 48 Posts
- Should have passed the 10+2 or Matriculation or equivalent Examination. Should possess a recognized Diploma in Civil Engineering (3 years regular course from a recognized institute)
- Submission of Online application will commence from: 27/10/2015
- Last date of Online application:12/11/2015
- Last Date of receipt of hard copy: 10/12/2015