East Coast Railway Recruitment 2015 for 46 Sports Quota.
Total no of Posts: 46
Name of Posts: Sports Quota
Name of Games:
- Aquatics: 02 Posts
- Basketball: 04 Posts
- Foot Ball: 10 Posts
- Hockey: 05 Posts
- Volleyball: 08 Posts
- Weightlifting: 04 Posts
- Cricket: 05 Posts
- Table Tennis: 01 Post
- Boxing: 02 Posts
- Athletics: 01 Post
- Swimming: 01 Post
- Badminton: 03 Posts
Age limit: 18 to 25 Years (as on 01/01/2016.)
Posts having Grade Pay Rs. Grade Pay & Educational Qualification:
- Rs. 2800: A Degree or its equivalent from a recognized university.
- Rs. 2400:
- 12th (+2 stage) or its equivalent, with 80 words per minute in Shorthand (Hindi/English) for a duration of 10 minutes which will be transcribed in typing in 65 minutes for English and in 75 minutes for Hindi, for the post of Jr. Stenographer. (OR)
- A pass in 1st year of B. Sc. (Physics) or, a pass in 10+2 stage in Higher Secondary in Science (Math or Physics) for the post of Electrical Signal Maintainer-II in S&T Dept.
- Rs. 1900 & 2000:
- 12th (+2 stage) or its equivalent examination. (OR)
- A pass in Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized Board and having ITI certificate may also apply to be posted as Tech-III.
- Rs. 1800: 10th standard or ITI or equivalent from a recognized Board.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based upon performance in sports Trials and Interview. Certificate (Sports & Educational) Verification will be done by a duly constituted Recruitment Committee of this railway. The venue & date for Trials and Interview / Certificate Verification will be intimated to the eligible candidates.
- Employment Notice No: ECoR /Pers/SPQ(OA)/2015-16
- Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 12/10/2015 (till 05:00 PM)
- Last Date for Receipt of Applications for Remote Areas: 26/10/2015 (till 05:00 PM)