DRDO CEPTAM 8 Recruitment 2016. The Official Notification for 1142 Technical Assistant, Technician, and other admin and allied Vacancies. Apply Online at www.drdo.gov.in
DRDO CEPTAM 8 Recruitment 2016 Notification Online Application Form drdo.gov.in
Government of India, Ministry of Defence, Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO) published notification for recruitment for DRDO Entry Test – 2015 (CEPTAM – 08) in Centre for Personnel Talent Management (CEPTAM). For more details about this recruitment like, educational qualification, age limit, selection procedure, how to apply as under. You can view official advertisement by following links.
Total no of Posts: 1142
Job Category: Government Job
Name of the Posts & Educational Qualification:
- Sr. Technical Assistant ‘B’: 564 Posts
- B.Sc. / 3 years Diploma in specified subjects / disciplines Only Online applications will be accepted.
- Technician ‘A’: 345 Posts
- 10th class pass with ITI in specified trades. Only Online applications will be accepted.
- Admin and Allied (Junior Translator, Stenographer Grade-II, Store Asstt. ‘A’, Admin Asstt. ‘A’ & For Vehicle Operator ‘A’, Asstt. Halwai cum Cook): 233 Posts
- Refer Advertisement for details (Available from 16th Dec 2016)
Application fee: Rs. 50/- in the form of IPO / Stamps is charged from applicants for all the post of Group ‘C’ category except from those who have been exempted for the purpose by Govt. of India.
Selection Procedure: Appropriate and qualified candidates would be selected upon performance of them in DRDO Entry Test 2015 followed by personal interview.
Note: Applicants are advised to read the full advertisement (includes format, instructions etc.) being published in Employment News dated 16 Jan-23 Jan 2016. The full advertisement will also be available on our website www.drdo.gov.in.
The minimum age should be 18 years
- Date of publication in Employment News: 16th January to 23rd January 2016
- Last date for submission of applications: 08/02/2016
- Last date for specified areas (for Offline application): 15/02/2016
- Tentative Date of Exam: To be announced on website.