DES Maharashtra Recruitment 2014 – Apply online for 204 Posts and check details at mahades.maharashtra.gov.in
DES Maharashtra Recruitment:-DES Maharashtra Recruitment:-The Directorate of Economics and Statistics of Maharashtra state has uploaded a very important notification regarding the vacant posts of Research Assistant – Statistical Asst – Investigator and Clerk Typists posts in their department.Now this department if looking for eligible and interested candidates for doing job in their department.
DES Maharashtra Recruitment:-The Directorate of Economics and Statistics which is known as DES is working as a principal Statistical Organisation under the control of state Government of Maharashtra.Now it has released a notice to fill up 204 posts in its department and of this it is getting application forms from all eligible candidates in online mode through its website. All those candidates who are eligible they can apply in online mode between 22nd August 2014 to 5th September 2014.Before apply must check eligibility required for it from below given information.
DES Maharashtra Recruitment 2014
Details About the Organization:-
- The Directorate of Economics and Statistics of Maharashtra state
Details About the Posts:-
- Clerk-Typist:- 20 Posts
- Investigator:- 40 Posts
- Research Assistant:- 42 Posts
- Statistical Assistant: 102 Posts
- For Research Assistant posts Master Degree in Statistics,Biometry,Mathematics and Economics.
- For Statistical Assistant PG Degree in Mathematics,Economics, Commerce, Statistics.
- For Investigator Degree in Mathematics, Economics,Commerce and Statistics
- For Clerk Typist posts SSC with typing speed of 30 wpm in Marathi and 40 wpm in English language.
- Age should between 18 to 33 years as on 1st June 2014
- Age relaxation will be given as government’s rules and regulations
- On the basis of given performance in written exam.
- For general candidates Rs.400/-
- For reserved category Rs.200/-
- No fee required for ex.servicemen
- Fee can be paid by debit,credit card or net banking
How to Apply:-
- Go to the website at mahades.maharashtra.gov.in
- Then go to the latest news section
- Then fill up the online application form
- Then take a hard copy of it
- Online application form submission between 22nd August to 5th September 2014
- Application form can be edited 5th September 2014
- Application form can be filled by 20th September 2014
- Candidates will be shortlisted after 20th September 2014
- Admit card will available from 25th September 2014
- Written exam will conduct 4th and 5th October 2014