Deccan Grameena Bank Recruitment 2014 – Apply Online for Officer and Office Asst at http://www.dgbhyd.com/
The Deccan Grameena Bank has posted a notification for recruiting the 198 Posts of Officer and Office Assistant posts for their various branches in the state of Andhra Pradesh. Only those candidates are eligible for these posts who have been declared qualified at the Online CWE for RRBs conducted by IBPS during September/ October 2013.All those candidates can apply online from 3 September to 19 September 2014.
The Bank was established by amalgamating four RRBs Sponsored by State Bank of Hyderabad, viz. 1) Sri Saraswathi Grameena Bank, Adilabad 2) Sri Satavahana Grameena Bank, Karimnagar 3) Sri Rama Grameena Bank, Nizamabad and 4) Golconda Grameena Bank, Ranga Reddy (Hyderabad) with an aggregate net work of 300 branches. The Area of operation of the Bank covers the districts of Adilabad,
Karimnagar, Nizamabad , hyderabad and Ranga Reddy districts of Telangana.
Bank Name:-Deccan Grameena Bank
Post Name with vacancies:-
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose) Post:-111
- Officer Scale- I Post:-61
- Officer Scale- II (General Banking Officer) Post:-13
- Officer Scale- II (IT) Post:-04
- Officer Scale- II (Law) Post:-01
- Officer Scale- II (Treasury Manager) Post:-01
- Officer Scale- II (Marketing Officer) Post:-01
- Officer Scale- II (Agricultural Officer) Post:-02
- Officer Scale- III Post:-04
Deccan Grameena Bank Recruitment 2014 Eligibility details:-
- Graduation for Office Asst and Officer Scale-1.
- Graduation in relevant disciplines with experience for other posts.
- 18 to 28 for Office Assistant.
- 21 to 28 years for Officer Scale-1.
- 21 to 40 for others.
- Rs. 100/- for Gen/OBC category candidates.
- Rs. 20/- for others.
- Pay through challan.
IBPS Score Details:-
Refer to the notification.
Remember following Dates:-
- Online Registration Starts from:-3 September 2014
- Online Registration ends on:-19 September 2014
- Deposit the fee:-From 3 September 2014 to 19 September 2014
Instruction to Apply Online:-
- Visit http://www.dgbhyd.com/.
- Go through What’s New > Recruitment notification > Apply online.
- Enter all the mandatory details and submit the application form.
- Take the print out copy of application form.