Deccan Grameena Bank Recruitment 2014: Deccan Grameena Bank has issued notification for recruitment of Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale III), Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale II), Officer in Junior Management (Scale I) Cadre and Office Assistant (Multipurpose). Candidates who have been declared qualified at the Common Written Examination for RRBs conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2013 are eligible to apply these posts. Eligible candidates may apply through online from 07-01-2014 to 22-01-2014.
Deccan Grameena Bank Vacancy Details:
Total No of Vacancies: 339
Name of the Posts:
1. Officer Scale-III: 05 posts
2. Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer): 15 Posts
3. Officer Scale-II (IT): 04 Posts
4. Officer Scale-II (CA): 01 Post
5. Officer Scale-II (Law): 01 Post
6. Officer Scale-II (Treasury Manager): 01 Post
7. Officer Scale-II (Marketing Officer): 01 Post
8. Officer Scale-II (Agricultural Officer): 02 Posts
9. Officer Scale-I: 121 Posts
10. Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 188 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 21 to 40 years for Officer Scale III, 21 to 32 years for Officer Scale II, 18-28 years for Officer Scale I & Office Asst Posts. Age limit should be reckoned as on 01-07-2013. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent for Post No.1,2, 9 & 10, Degree from a recognised University in Electronics/ Communication/ Computer Science/ Information Technology for Post No.3, Certified Associateship (CA) from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India for Post No.4, Degree from a recognised University in Law or its equivalent for Post No.5, Certified Associateship (CA) from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or MBA in Finance from a recognized university/ institution for Post No.6, MBA in Marketing from a recognized university for Post No.7 and Degree in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Dairy/ Animal Husbandry/ Forestry/ Veterinary Science/ Agricultural Engineering/ Pisciculture from a recognized university or its equivalent for Post No.8.
Selection Process: Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRBs- CWE-II conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2013 and Personal Interview.
IBPS Score Card (CWE) Details: Candidates who have been declared qualified in RRBs- Online CWE conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2013 should have obtained the 88 & above for SC/ ST/ SC-PWD/ ST-PWD/ SC-EXS/ ST-EXS and 95 & above for OBC/ GEN/ OBC-PWD/ GEN-PWD/ OBC-EXS/ GEN-EXS for Office Asst Post. Refer notification for Post wise valid IBPS score card details.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through Bank’s website www.dgbhyd.com between 07-01-2014 and 22-01-2014. After submission of online application candidates need to take print out of online application and retain it for further assistance.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Before going to fill the online application the candidate should have a valid E mail ID (as specified in the online application form while applying for RRBs- Common Written Examination CWE conducted in September 2013).
2. Log on to website www.dgbhyd.com
3. Thereafter, open the Recruitment Notification.
4. Candidates can Apply Online by visiting the Recruitment Link on the Bank’s website and click on Apply online link.
8. All the fields in the online Application format should be filled up carefully and submit.
9. The Application printout along with required copies of documents should be kept ready for submission if short listed for Interview.
Opening date of On-line Application: 07-01-2014
Last date for submission of On-line Application: 22-01-2014.
Last Date for Reprint: 06-02-2014.
Official Advertisement : Click Here
Apply Online : Click Here