Cypress Recruitment For Freshers as QA Engineer – Bangalore – September 2013
* Facilitating the PCN notification to all Cypress customers, distributors and partners
* Partnering with the Operations team to enable rapid acceptance of changes at Cypress customers by efficient change management
* Owning the Horizon Review Board (HRB) Process. Ownership duties include, but are not limited to appointing the members, convening meetings, publishing Horizon Reports and in general, overseeing the functioning of the HRB.
* Reviewing changes proposed by various functional groups such as Wafer Fab, Backend Manufacturing, and Product Line, and ensuring that these changes are synchronized effectively and efficiently under the HCP.
* Maintains records and tracks status (initiate, approval, launch) of all PCNs including Customer approval and rejections. Track completion and release of initiated PCNs.
* Work with Customer Marketing and Regional Sales Manager in maintaining Customer Notification listing and customer classification
* Product quality information – interface with Sales, Mktg, Engg, Mfg and QA teams to consolidate information for customer surveys, RoHS requests and quality documentation related inquiries
* Specification review – review, gap analysis and closure
* Interface with (US based) corporate quality team to align day-to-day objectives with long term strategic goals
Job location: Bangalore
Qualification: Any Graduates/Any Post Graduates
* Strong leadership and organizational skills
* Self starter, ability to work under minimal supervision
* Superior communication (written and oral) and presentation skills
* Ability to interface cross functionally and across various levels of the organization
* Long term tenacity to manage and complete tasks under strict deadlines
* Limited international travel may be required
How To Apply: