CSIR – UGC National Eligibility Test for JRF (NET) – June 2016 Notification Application Dates. CSIR UGC National Eligibility Test for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) December 2015 eligibility, syllabus, admit card, results.
CSIR – UGC National Eligibility Test for JRF (NET) – June, 2016
CSIR – UGC National Eligibility Test for JRF (NET) – June, 2016 : CSIR – University Grants Commission (UGC) – National Eligibility Test (NET) June, 2016 for Junior Research Fellow & Eligibility for Lectureship Examination.
Name of the Posts: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- Interested & eligible candidates may apply Online through CSIR, HRDG website www.csirhrdg.res.in. Candidates, after successfully submitting application online are required to take print out of the Application Form, paste his/her recent black & white photograph, put his/her signature at the required space, attach caste certificate, if applicable and send alongwith CSIR marked copy of fee deposited Bank Challan in an envelope super scribed with Subject Code, Centre Code & Medium Code to given below address.
- The Deputy Secretary (Exam), Examination Unit, Human Resource Development Group, CSIR Complex, Opp, Institute of Hotel Management, Library Avenue, Pusa, New Delhi-110012.
Important Dates for UGC Net June Test :
- Online Application Start From: 05/02/2016
- Last Date of Online Application: 01/03/2016
- Last Date of Online Payment of fee: 29/02/2016
- Last Date for receipt of Application: 07/03/2016
- Last Date for receipt of Application for Remote Area: 14/03/2016