The Central Reserve Police Force has release the official notification for fill up the 609 Posts of MO,SMO and Dental Surgeon for their departments.Candidates who want to join the CRPF they have a great chance.Candidates who have the medical qualification related to these positions they can apply for these posts by fill the application form and have to submit the form at the desired address till 1 August 2014.The Central Reserve Police Force came into existence as Crown Representative’s Police on 27th July 1939. It became the Central Reserve Police Force on enactment of the CRPF Act on 28th December 1949.More informations about CRPF Recruitment 2014 can be seen below.
Force Name:-Central Reserve Police Force
Informations about CRPF Recruitment 2014:-
Total Vacancies that have to fill:-609
- Dental Surgeon – 1 Post
- Medical Officers – 390 Posts
- Specialist Medical Officers – 218 posts
Information about Eligibility regarding the CRPF Recruitment 2014:-
- 35 years for Dental Surgeon.
- 30 years for Medical Officers.
- 40 years for Specialist Medical Officers.
- BDS for Dental Surgeon Posts with relevant experience.
- Medical qualifications of allopathic systems for MO and SMO.
- Rs. 15,600–39,100 + Grade Pay Rs. 5,400/month for Dental Surgeon and Medical Officers.
- Rs. 15,600–39,100 + Grade Pay Rs. 6,600/month for Specialist Medical Officers.
Check the Notification.
- Medical test.
How to Apply:-
- Candidates have to take an envelope.
- Put all the documents in attested form along with self filled application form.
- Send this envelope to Directorate General, CRPF,Block No. 1, CGO Complex,Lodhi Road, New Delhi–11003 till 1 August 2014.
Dates to Remember:-
Application Form must be received up to 1 August 2014.
Click here for Website.