Cisco Job Opening For Freshers/Exp as Network Consulting Engineer – September 2013
* Cisco seeks a Network Consulting Engineer to help customers maximize network availability and functionality to achieve their business goals.
* The NCE delivers the technologies, solutions and services customers need to expertly manage their networks.
* In this role, you will be “Cisco”s face to the customer,” working in a fast-paced, high-impact environment as a visible contributor delivering on our commitments.
* The ideal candidate is a creative problem solver, comfortable with challenging the status quo and rapidly responding to escalated issues.
* With a seasoned mix of broad networking knowledge and specific area expertise, as well as excellent Customer Relationship Management (CRM) skills, you”re well positioned to become a trusted advisor capable of building solid, long-term relationships with customers.
* Responsible for development, support, maintenance and implementation of Advanced Services lab.Provides support to senior NCE”s on reproducing customer lab environments.
* Minimal design and analysis work.Performs related technical support functions on problem resolution in support of a major account.
* Conformance to service delivery Advanced Services standards.
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Qualification: Any Graduate,Any Post Graduate
* Typically requires BS/CS or equivalent plus 0-2 years related technical experience. MS a plus.
* Knowledgeable in one or more of: IP Internetworking, IBM internetworking, LAN switching, ATM, WAN Expertise Voice technologies. Internetworking Troubleshooting experience, protocol diagnosis and decoding to the packet level.Ability to leverage technical expertise of others.
* Knowledge of network design concepts. Knowledge of network management, network availability capacity planning.
* Knowledge of software development and design concepts is desirable.
How To Apply: